Christmas gift idea for significant other

dillard09

Pandora bracelet or necklace. Then buy another charm for every special place that you go. We started this tradition for my wife and daughter a couple of years ago. It's been fun to collect cool/unique charms. They have enjoyed shopping for the special one each trip.

That's a good idea. That would be fun picking charms. Plus we now have our son so I'm sure that will make it even more fun.

Peak

Thinking about getting my girlfriend Disneyland passes, if she's into that, it may be a good idea.

JK LYF

Hey guys,
So stumped on what to get my wife for Christmas this year. What are yall getting your girlfriend or wife. Looking for some ideas.
Thanks!

Man brotha, I'm with you. My mind is absolutely locked up on this one! I was gonna get her the EVO spare tire carrier for my jeep! Just not sure though!

JK LYF

Thinking about getting my girlfriend Disneyland passes, if she's into that, it may be a good idea.

I went to Disneyland 3 times. Once for each kid. No more, ever again. That place is NOT the happiest place on earth!

JK LYF

Hey guys,
So stumped on what to get my wife for Christmas this year. What are yall getting your girlfriend or wife. Looking for some ideas.
Thanks!

In all seriousness Jake, and I'm not trying to sound cheesy, even though it will, get her a necklace with a Northstar pendant. She'll love it!

dillard09

Man brotha, I'm with you. My mind is absolutely locked up on this one! I was gonna get her the EVO spare tire carrier for my jeep! Just not sure though!

I hear ya! I just can't think of anything either. Maybe she would like the Evo long arm...

JK LYF

Lol! Northstar pendant is a winner. Trust me.

Here's what you do. You buy her a really nice necklace with a Northstar hanging from it. Then you tell her she is like the Northstar.

Read on!

The Northstar shines with a humble brightness that belies its navigational importance. The North Star, sits almost directly above the North Pole; therefore, it is a reliable gauge of North if you find yourself lost on a clear night without a compass.

And you tie all that into how she is the reliable, ever present point of the family! Copy?

dillard09

Here's what you do. You buy her a really nice necklace with a Northstar hanging from it. Then you tell her she is like the Northstar.

Read on!

The Northstar shines with a humble brightness that belies its navigational importance. The North Star, sits almost directly above the North Pole; therefore, it is a reliable gauge of North if you find yourself lost on a clear night without a compass.

And you tie all that into how she is the reliable, ever present point of the family! Copy?

Oh that would score some points right there! Thanks!
Oh and I won't tell everyone but thanks for sharing with me!

JK LYF

In Texas rite now. Will probably be here till mid Jan unless I come back around new years.
You got the Jeep ready for the next outing?

Darn! U ain't gonna be back for Christmas? And no, my stabilizer is still leaking! I'll fix it next week. We have a realtor sensing us property info for homes on north Texas. May pull the plug and buy one.

Top Bottom