Christmas gift idea for significant other

dillard09

Darn! U ain't gonna be back for Christmas? And no, my stabilizer is still leaking! I'll fix it next week. We have a realtor sensing us property info for homes on north Texas. May pull the plug and buy one.

We will have Christmas out here in Texas with the rest of family.
You should flip the stabilizer over.
So where at in North Texas?

JK LYF

We will have Christmas out here in Texas with the rest of family.
You should flip the stabilizer over.
So where at in North Texas?

That's great u will spend Christmas with the family! We are looking at homes/property in the north McKinney area.

dillard09

That's great u will spend Christmas with the family! We are looking at homes/property in the north McKinney area.

That's a nice area. It has some trees, a few lakes around, and close to dfw.
My little brother lives about 45-50 miles west of there. Just south of Denton.

A.J.

Walther PK380 and a diamond pendant to match the earrings I got her last year. She has very small hands so the Walther fits her good without being too small to enjoy shooting. Guns and diamonds always work.

dillard09

Walther PK380 and a diamond pendant to match the earrings I got her last year. She has very small hands so the Walther fits her good without being too small to enjoy shooting. Guns and diamonds always work.

And what a great combo. Guns and diamonds!
That actually made me think of something. My wife said she wanted a bow a few months back. Thanks!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Pandora bracelet or necklace. Then buy another charm for every special place that you go. We started this tradition for my wife and daughter a couple of years ago. It's been fun to collect cool/unique charms. They have enjoyed shopping for the special one each trip.

The Pandora bracelet works great, buy a charm for any/every occasion. Some charms are relatively inexpensive at $30 bucks or so and can go up from there.

We are getting another dog. :rolleyes2: We have a miniature schnauzer and she was wanting a tea cup one but a sister to the one we have ended up having puppies. The same people own the sister that we got the one we have from. So between the wife talking to them and me telling her no, her mom talking to them for me, and me talking to them in secret, we are getting another miniature schnauzer. I don't really want it but she does and it will make her happy so I will surprise her I guess. LOL. I will probably also get her another Pandora charm. I dont know what else yet either.

I am going to order some more jeep parts for myself also. :thumb: That's my present from her. LOL.

Top Bottom