Cindy's Birthday Run 2014 - Part 1 : Isham Canyon

JeepFan

Hooked
Of all the trails we've run, this one stands as one of our favorites. So much great history and one heck of a tough trail. I can only imagine how tough it must have been for the Jayhawker group to make their way through Death Valley. Many thanks to Cindy and Eddie for leading us on another great adventure. :thumb:

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
WOW!!! im jealous. looks like a great run! cant wait to hopefully get out there some day

ramin

It was an amazing weekend exploring the desert.:yup:
I would say Isham trail is probably one of my favorite and I would be visiting again soon.:thumb:

Damtall55

Damn that is AWESOME!! East Coast tours look nothing like that!! Maybe one day I will make it out there for a trip. Keep me entertained, because I really do appreciate all the adventures you guys go on!!

1BAMFR

Wow...Just freaking WOW!

Before I die...I want to be a part of a trail ride like this one!

:thumb:

1BAMFR

These places you guys go.......... Are they pretty local to you or is it a huge distance to get there?

Happy Birthday Cindy! Great job in mastering that trail! Great looking trail and great job on the photo log Eddie! Keep it up. :thumb:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Meant to ask before but whats the sig. of the coons tail Puck.:thumb:

That is our good luck charm. Lori has loved raccoons since she was a little kid. We also have a small stuffed raccoon that has a home on the dash that we picked up the first year we went to Moab.

Hammerman

What a workout

The trails look like a heck of a jeep workout. Lots of rocks and flexing. Those were some really good pictures.
Happy B-day Cindy.

kingdarkman73

Beautiful Trails

That looks like an awesome trip. You guys find the best trails made even more interesting by some of the stories that go with them.

Top Bottom