Cindy's Birthday Run 2014 - Part 2 : Titus Canyon to Marietta

mjbjw

Happy belated birthday....we will not ask how old you are, but are sharing your relocation and getting Moby back!!!!!! CHEERS

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk HD

JKFlyer

That's incredible. Amazing recap. Thx for sharing

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
:eek: WOW! Great trip, Great Pictures! Thank you for sharing all your Adventures:yup::thumb: I am really missing out I need to get out more and see the sights :yup:

It is official, Eddie is planning all the birthday runs from now on. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Great pictures and thank you for the history lesson.

R/
Will

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
As usual, awesome trip report Eddie! Two quick questions for you...

1) On part 2 of this trip (basically this particular thread) was it all dirt road like pictured above or was there rock crawling like in part 1?

2) Would you please advise someone from the east looking to make a trip out to death valley what months are ideal to visit? Don't want to fry and Im not sure if it can snow and bury you out there, so any advice is most welcome.

Finally, if possible, perhaps a small request...

If you can, and have the time, would you mind using some sort of software of even google to post a route map of your trip reports? It would be great for someone like me that would love to do this run and it would keep me from bothering you every 15 minutes asking for directions. :D Im sure other members would also love a route map. Thanks brother!

Just for sh!ts and giggles, what camera body and lenses are you shooting with?

Farmblo

You guys are awesome to follow. You inspire folks to go and explore this beautiful country that we live in. Huge thanks for the pictures and stories.

Oh - and Happy Birthday Cindy!!:clap2::thumb:

Hammerman

Maps/gps points

Your adventures have fun to follow, Now that you are out in the dry lands for the winter, it would be helpful to post up GPS points and or maps, we see so little of the trips from still photos. I would like to have a good winter wheeling area.

Thanks for the photos and write ups.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
There are birthdays, and then there are birthdays. This was first class. Happy Birthday Cindy and thanks for sharing it with us!:thumb:

locrwln

Great write up. Too bad about the burro in the water. That is the "pool" that the goldfish were in a couple of years ago.

There is a ton to explore in the Marietta area.

Jack

Top Bottom