CLEARANCE CHECK - RUBICAT Flex Test with Her New 40" Cooper STT Pros

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Okay, went down to the end of the street and did a new flex test to see if things would clear now and... you can see for yourself! :cool:
20170620181434-8571cc76.jpg

20170620181444-ba7e9620.jpg

I also changed up how the rear sway bar links were mounted and that gave me a bit more clearance to swipe up and past the frame. As you can see, full bump.
20170620181448-0562e7dd.jpg

Here you can see up front, we now clear the front pinch seam without any problems.
20170620181453-7d8e2014.jpg

20170620181450-13074694.jpg

Looks like we're good to go now :thumb:

Now that's what you call, "full stuff!"

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bfcustoms

Hey Eddie ! What a nice setup ! What wheels are you running on Rubicat ? I'm running AAM 9.25" and 14 Bolts on mine and I'm a big fan on the low offset wheels combined with the wide axles. Pretty uneasy finding a 17" wheel with a back Space over 5.00" on the 8x6.5" pattern
Thanks ! Have a good one !
Keep on wheelin'

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now that's what you call, "full stuff!"

Yep, about as good as it's gonna get :yup:

Glad you got it all set up. :thumb:

Thanks! Sure is nice to have a place nearby where we can check this stuff in a pinch and make modifications as needed. :cool:

Looking good 🤤

Awesome! :clap2:

Perfect I always believed in you Eddie:thumb:

Rubicat looks great on 40s!

Thanks guys! We've been wanting to do this for some time now. :cool:

Out of curiousity how close were yoyr rock sliders to the tire? From the first picture, they look deceivingly close to your tires

Oh, they're quite far from the tire. The pinch seam still extend well beyond the rock sliders.

Hey Eddie ! What a nice setup ! What wheels are you running on Rubicat ? I'm running AAM 9.25" and 14 Bolts on mine and I'm a big fan on the low offset wheels combined with the wide axles. Pretty uneasy finding a 17" wheel with a back Space over 5.00" on the 8x6.5" pattern
Thanks ! Have a good one !
Keep on wheelin'

We are running Trail Ready bead locks with 5.5" of back spacing.

bfcustoms

Yep, about as good as it's gonna get :yup:

Thanks! Sure is nice to have a place nearby where we can check this stuff in a pinch and make modifications as needed. :cool:

Thanks guys! We've been wanting to do this for some time now. :cool:

Oh, they're quite far from the tire. The pinch seam still extend well beyond the rock sliders.

We are running Trail Ready bead locks with 5.5" of back spacing.

Thanks for the quick reply ! 72" wide axles right ?

Top Bottom