Cocktail Hour

Brain Hemorrhage Shot

Brain Hemorrhage.jpg

1part Bacardi 151
1part Grenadine
1part Bailey's Crème

It's best as a shot, but I've had it as a triple which is a one-stop-shop. That's one of those drinks that'll have you waking up in a Thailand gutter with a little Asian boy pissing on you. Bad ASS!!

What about the Woody's Wild Wet what ever the hell it was called at the Riva Grill in Tahoe?? Those were absolutely AWESOME!!

Last edited:
Anyone know how to make green fairies?? Got a bottle of absinthe
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394948755.602247.jpg

Might just save it for the next camping trip?

Last night's ....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394994028.170505.jpg

Love Rouge. Usually will kill a dead guy ale or two, but this barley wine style ale was a great find!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Anyone know how to make green fairies?? Got a bottle of absinthe
View attachment 73984

Might just save it for the next camping trip?

Green fairies are what you see when you drink the real stuff (made with wormwood).

The traditional method involves, pouring it in a glass, take a sugar cube (supposed to use a slotted spoon) and slowly pour water over the sugar to dissolve it. You could also just do a shot of it.

Or so I've heard and I will not comment on whether I've seen a green fairy or not. ;)

I'm sure there are a ton of recipes online now.

Green fairies are what you see when you drink the real stuff (made with wormwood).

The traditional method involves, pouring it in a glass, take a sugar cube (supposed to use a slotted spoon) and slowly pour water over the sugar to dissolve it. You could also just do a shot of it.

Or so I've heard and I will not comment on whether I've seen a green fairy or not. ;)

I'm sure there are a ton of recipes online now.

Oh right on, I did see the sugar cube method might try it tonight lol

Oh right on, I did see the sugar cube method might try it tonight lol

Report back on how it was. Oh and I was kidding about the shot...it hurts...not just going down, but for a while afterwards too. :icon_crazy:

Had some friends over for a BBQ and couldn't pass up a shot of the sweet dirty bird. ;)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395027599.680051.jpg

Brain Hemorrhage Shot

View attachment 73613

1part Bacardi 151
1part Grenadine
1part Bailey's Crème

It's best as a shot, but I've had it as a triple which is a one-stop-shop. That's one of those drinks that'll have you waking up in a Thailand gutter with a little Asian boy pissing on you. Bad ASS!!

What about the Woody's Wild Wet what ever the hell it was called at the Riva Grill in Tahoe?? Those were absolutely AWESOME!!

Wow that's looks good but wired at the same time

Report back on how it was. Oh and I was kidding about the shot...it hurts...not just going down, but for a while afterwards too. :icon_crazy:

Finally got a chance to try it, it taste good and it's strong!!! Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395722261.659864.jpg

Fresh squeezed home-grown blood oranges and vodka on the rocks with just a drizzle of agave. Unlike anything you get at a bar. So refreshing and tasty...if you like blood oranges.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395723497.436235.jpg

- Jason

Top Bottom