Cocktail Hour

JAGS

Hooked
Found a way to bring Pat Obriens to the hills. Couple Hurricanes tonight!

IMG_2237.jpg

[emoji484][emoji484] Cheers!!

JAGS

Hooked
How does one best recover from a long morning of snorkeling. Couple Maui Mules with lunch of course! Cheers. [emoji484]

IMG_2280.jpg

XJADDICTION

Banned
The Headless Horseman , with a dose of John Wick... Baba Yaga! A ex military friend died recently, suicide. Keep your friends close, be there for them. I let unimportant things get in the way and I missed it. I FUCKING missed it.

[emoji482] to my friend Tom!!

IMG_1113.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Gin & Tonic with the best Gin I have ever had. I've tried a ton of them. Plymouth, Bombay, Tangueray 10, Hendricks, Wigle (local craft distillery), etc, etc, but this Dogfish Head Compelling Gin is absolutely sublime. It's so goddam good I make them double size in a pint beer glass and end up getting half shitfaced because I have two of them this size :D As far as I know you can only get this in Delaware at their shop. If you like gin you have to get your hands on a bottle. I promise you, it's that good.

Thanks Steve (Cozdude) for taking the time to go get me this fifth before the last trip!

gin 1.jpg

gin 2.jpg

PS: I know, I know, but I ran out of limes making salsa so I used a dash of this simple syrup for a little kick instead if the lime. The rosemary compliments the evergreen notes pretty well I have to say.

JeepFan

Hooked
Gin & Tonic with the best Gin I have ever had. I've tried a ton of them. Plymouth, Bombay, Tangueray 10, Hendricks, Wigle (local craft distillery), etc, etc, but this Dogfish Head Compelling Gin is absolutely sublime. It's so goddam good I make them double size in a pint beer glass and end up getting half shitfaced because I have two of them this size :D As far as I know you can only get this in Delaware at their shop. If you like gin you have to get your hands on a bottle. I promise you, it's that good.

Thanks Steve (Cozdude) for taking the time to go get me this fifth before the last trip!

View attachment 270592

View attachment 270593

PS: I know, I know, but I ran out of limes making salsa so I used a dash of this simple syrup for a little kick instead if the lime. The rosemary compliments the evergreen notes pretty well I have to say.
Sounds really good! Cheers!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

View attachment 270592

View attachment 270593

Anytime my friend!!!

JAGS

Hooked
Well, since it's National Rum Day, figured I'd go with one of my favorite rum libations. Cheers! [emoji484]

IMG_2756.jpg

RickD03

IMG_1861.jpg
So I did this "build" today, because of a free refrigerator from a customer at work-
Perlick faucets and tapped a pair of Seattle local brews 1/6th bbl kegs.
Apparently I have a mere 60 days to return their empty kegs- pffft! That's not even a challenge!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Man, I am simpleton, Tito's and fresh squeezed OJ with a splash of soda or an Ultra. Sub for Heineken light if I can find it.

Jeep Reloaded

Simple here too. Single malt, neat, out of a glass 🥃

Howdy from Texas!
'76 CJ-5 V8 Renegade (grey Levi's), retired.
'14 JK Sport 2DR (Black), weekend fun.

JAGS

Hooked
Enjoying a couple old fashioned cocktails. First time trying to make at home. Not too far off. Still very tasty.

IMG_2856.jpg

Top Bottom