Coilover vs. Coil Spring lift

mrmet1983

Not trying to start anything don't get me wrong love Evo stuff it just seems when ever I order directly i wait much longer then from NR!! I waited 6 weeks for rocker panel gaurds

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not trying to start anything don't get me wrong love Evo stuff it just seems when ever I order directly i wait much longer then from NR!! I waited 6 weeks for rocker panel gaurds

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

I waited 8 for my sliders from EVO but I didn't care. Knew I was getting a high quality custom product and it was going to take time to get to me mainly because we are both 3,000 miles from EVO and EVO mfg. it is what it is in my mind. (I was not trying to sound like a dick so please don't take it the wrong way)

Sent from my iPhone

ChaosNein

funny, its seems that you are intent on posting "your experiences" multiple times to get a reaction.

silverbackjk

funny, its seems that you are intent on posting "your experiences" multiple times to get a reaction.

Like you said a couple post back if you want some high production cheap parts you can have them next day usually Chinese crap. I would wait a month or more for some local hand crafted top of the line parts any day;)

JAGS

Hooked
NR4x4 ships to me in two three days tops !! Evo takes usually two weeks in my experience
You realize Northridge stocks and ships EVO manufacturing right? So just happens to depend on when N4x4 received stock.

Simply not true! If you ordered something from ORE (NOT EVO) and it was not in stock, then it could not ship until it WAS in stock. That doesnt change no matter what retailer you buy from.

I PERSONALLY ship everything that ORE has in stock THE DAY I get the order! Now if you order KING shocks or an EVOLever kit, sure it is going to take some time to ship. But so you know, KING is 3-4 weeks backordered on ALL of the shocks that we order from them.

If you are ordering high quality AMERICAN made products that are highly sought after, then sometimes you are going to have to wait for said products to have to be produced. There are plenty of chinese made products you can buy off the self.

Yup. This^^^. I ordered up my sliders right at the start of a production run. Had to wait about 6 wks but, ORE/Teresa (sorry Drew, you weren't there yet) hooked me up and sent the product out to me rather than scheduled pick up. :thumb: The other cool thing about ORE directly is they remember a name and face much more than larger distributors. Lisa's great too and even remembered my little boy, which made his day at the expo. Can't say the same for others where I'm simply an Invoice #.

Again, if you call and talk with ORE, you'll find out where EVO Manufacturing is at in production. Like Drew said, if it's in stock it's out the same day. May want to shoot a PM to Drew if you weren't happy with his first answer. :crazyeyes:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I ordered the Evo enforcer last year. I had to wait 3 whole days for it. I ordered a front driveshaft from north ridge and played the boomerang parts game 3 times before I asked for a refund.

bl17z90

I liked my experience with evo as well it was nice having Theresa email me with updates on my sliders even though they took awile. I'm sure the reason they took so long was because they were being custom built so I have no complaints.

I like Northridge more than Quadratec since Quadratec used to be 1 day shipping for me and now takes 3-5 due to changing from UPS to Fed Ex :mad:

Top Bottom