Colorado move!!!!

texasdave

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up! I've just got two 16 round mags anyway. Will have my Texas CHL to transfer as well.

Sent from Texas.....
Semper Fi!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Shit I still have over 40 30round mags.
Most cops I've talked to refuse to enforce the ban.

texasdave

Shit I still have over 40 30round mags.
Most cops I've talked to refuse to enforce the ban.

Nice. In my home is one thing, carrying is another. I don't want to give anyone any excuses. Damn I can't wait to get up there. I'm sick and tired of this heat down here. And with the meds I'm on, it makes it worse. My heat tolerance sucks.

texasdave

Sweet! I am very new to the wheeling side of it and it's my DD. I will however be rolling up into the mountains as much as I can!!!

Fridge81

One of my favorite trails to run is Crystal Mill and Schofield pass. It is a beautiful run and Schofield pass is known as the deadliest pass in Colorado due to the amount of deaths that have occurred on it. Back in the 70'a like 9 or so people died in one accident.

It's a super easy pass now. A little narrow in spots but nothing crazy. It's doable in a stock rig as well.

Sent from some trail, somewhere.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
One of my favorite trails to run is Crystal Mill and Schofield pass. It is a beautiful run and Schofield pass is known as the deadliest pass in Colorado due to the amount of deaths that have occurred on it. Back in the 70'a like 9 or so people died in one accident.

It's a super easy pass now. A little narrow in spots but nothing crazy. It's doable in a stock rig as well.

Devil's Punchbowl is on that trail isn't it? That is one nasty (but kickass) bit of the trail when it's raining! I drove it uphill in the rain with no passenger last year and there was a ton of pucker factor. Super slick and narrow.:eek:

Congrats on the move! I'm super jealous.

Last edited:

Fridge81

Devil's Punchbowl is on that trail isn't it? That is one nasty (but kickass) bit of the trail when it's raining! I drove it uphill in the rain with no passenger last year and there was a ton of pucker factor. Super slick and narrow.:eek:

Congrats on the move! I'm super jealous.

Right you are. it's a fun little climb.

texasdave

No, I'll keep it texasdave. Born and raised here and the only time I've spent away from here was in the Marines. So I've been here almost 38 years.

texasdave

Well, my wife has received her offer!!! Looks like it may be January when we re-locate. They pay for 2 house hunting trips, so we will make the most of them. I can't wait to get up there. Gotta get up there and moved in quick, was just informed by the Wife that she hit her sales numbers and we are going to Cabo again!!!!!! She's a freakin rockstar!!!! :rock:

Now I need to start job hunting.....:mad:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
thats awesome congrats! hope the hunt goes well and you find the house you are looking for on the first trip!

DJKU09

Thats more or less around the time ill be moving over there too. Im leaving from El Paso Tx to Westminister Co.

Top Bottom