CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

Re: CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.
Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
Share this
Ron Burgundy: Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?
Brick Tamland: I don't know.

So that ^^^ comes to mind reading this and the post from the "other" thread that started this! Haha! The only thing better than being famous.....is being Internet, jeep forum, PM post famous! ;)

So obviously there are two people that seem to really dislike me, Wayoflife, and OverrlanderJk. I took the opportunity to be professionally courteous and PM my distaste directly to the one of the forum members I though was overreacting to the "hit a body, not a pot hole" post. Well, it appears he has aired our dirty laundry, you all have been fairly astute judges of how this has played out. I guess this is the best thing about an open forum, anybody can comment.....it's also the worst thing, anybody can comment. Caution, result may vary with individual use

Disclaimer: I am payed EVO Whore, disrespectful, piece of shit, non-attorney spokesperson for Off Road Evolution, EVO mfg, Land Rover, ARB, Old Man Emu, Subway, and General Mills Cereals. Not to be used without prior consent of non-attorney spokesperson by irresponsible land owners of Iceland, Burkina Faso, and certain parishes of Luxemburg

You MUST be the milk man's kid or the devil's concubine. :what:

MTG

Caught the Bug
CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE

Disclaimer: I am payed EVO Whore, disrespectful, piece of shit, non-attorney spokesperson for Off Road Evolution, EVO mfg, Land Rover, ARB, Old Man Emu, Subway, and General Mills Cereals. Not to be used without prior consent of non-attorney spokesperson by irresponsible land owners of Iceland, Burkina Faso, and certain parishes of Luxemburg

As your unsolicited, un-paid, non-attorney representative I am going to advise you to henceforth plead the 35th amendment to all allegations.

JKU EXTREME

I want that kind of knowledge that I can argue which lift kit is the best based on all that technical stuff :(

GCM 2

I want that kind of knowledge that I can argue which lift kit is the best based on all that technical stuff :(

You already have that knowledge, it's the Internet, No one will know that your are making stuff up. Just copy/cut and paste something from some other site, no one checks that stuff. Enjoy the ride my friend, start posting away, no experience in the real world needed :rock:

Wolff1

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.
Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
Share this
Ron Burgundy: Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?
Brick Tamland: I don't know.

So that ^^^ comes to mind reading this and the post from the "other" thread that started this! Haha! The only thing better than being famous.....is being Internet, jeep forum, PM post famous! ;)

So obviously there are two people that seem to really dislike me, Wayoflife, and OverrlanderJk. I took the opportunity to be professionally courteous and PM my distaste directly to the one of the forum members I though was overreacting to the "hit a body, not a pot hole" post. Well, it appears he has aired our dirty laundry, you all have been fairly astute judges of how this has played out. I guess this is the best thing about an open forum, anybody can comment.....it's also the worst thing, anybody can comment. Caution, result may vary with individual use

After reading this entirely entertaining peice of interweb genius of a thread. I have hereforth pledged my allegiance based on interweb actions and views.

<------- Newest EVO Whore

now where the hell is my credit card.......

Dave_g

Evals are fun, I always love how when I'm writing them I can turn something like "he's an asshole" into "aggressive leader!"

MrJ3sser

Damn! I'm off the board for, like, two days and I miss all of the excitement. This is better than reality tv!

Top Bottom