Come See the Mighty FC @ The SOCAL Suds-n-Grub : Thursday, January 24th @ 6:30pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW - I just talked to Nobel and they are going to be getting a food truck for us. I'll be sure to let you all know what it is as soon as I find out :yup:

LBrito

Howdy

Just joined the forum, RK Racing pointed me to some runs going on and this looks like my kinda place. What better way to get to know everyone than some micro brews and face time! Count me in! :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

EXTRA EXTRA - READ ALL ABOUT IT!!
If you're a fan of the Mopar Underground Mighty FC, I've got great news for you!! I just got confirmation that this AWESOME concept truck will be coming to our little the SoCal Suds-n-Grub at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Thursday, January 24th at 6:30 pm!! Needless to say, if you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to come see it for yourself!! I'd also like to invite you to stick around and have a brew or two with some of the great folks from the forum. I should also note that Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Realized I never responded. Add me to the list Eddie! See you and the FC again later this month.

Jason

Lesterms

A bit too far for me to join the event, but, saw this rig at Logandale back in November. Would be great to see it again. Would be great of Jeep gets to build them for sale.
Thanks for the invitation.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
If I leave on Saturday the 19th and drive 8 hours a day I should be there by the 24th........mapquest says it's only 2,707 miles.......wish I lived out west.......I'm missing out on some good times

Drink a few for us east coasters
Cheers :beer:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
awe man, on my birthday no less. Would be super cool to see but my chances of being in so cal is slim to none. oh well, guess I'll have to live vicariously and settle for some pics.

Top Bottom