COMING 01/02/2013 - HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience Part 1

arashi

I look a couple of you're movies and I can sincerely say your the reason why I decided to go forward with my project, and purchase a Jeep. Just can wait for this...

dluber

I can't wait for the new video to come out. I've watched the 2011 series and they were absolutely awesome!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Just 2 more days till Part 1 of Off Road Evolution's HEARTLAND, The 2012 JK-Experience Presented by Nitto, WAYALIFE film is released!! Until then, here is the teaser trailer for it to get you going :)

If you're on a mobile device, click on this link below:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just 2 more days till Part 1 of Off Road Evolution's HEARTLAND, The 2012 JK-Experience Presented by Nitto, WAYALIFE film is released!! Until then, here is the teaser trailer for it to get you going :)

Thanks!

I was about to post up and ask if it was the 2nd already. :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL I was wondering where the winch was... :cheesy:

This was at Redbird and this hill: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-Muddy-Climb-at-Redbird-Off-Road-Park-Indiana

You can see how close Moby's front bumper comes to the ground at the beginning of the hill and, well, let's just say Knuckles didn't have the clearance. :cheesy:

As WOL said, he was the only one that made it up that particular that day, I got close, but poor Moochie had to dig for the winch.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! We'll be uploading it shortly but, it's a big file and it will take a few hours to complete. We will post up progress pics as we go. :yup:

Top Bottom