COMING 02/03/2013 - HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience Part 2

1BAMFR

Awesome, Can't wait!

Little off topic question...Whats the deal with the spare tires mounted halfway into the trunk?

What is gained by doing that?

Is that method better then the traditional tire carriers?

I'm not hating or trying to argue about the design, I just really want to know why you would install your spare like that........

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well with vengeance they couldn't run the tire carrier because if the stretch and I don't know why Greg runs his in the trunk area.

Skid_Kid

Awesome, Can't wait!

Little off topic question...Whats the deal with the spare tires mounted halfway into the trunk?

What is gained by doing that?

Is that method better then the traditional tire carriers?

I'm not hating or trying to argue about the design, I just really want to know why you would install your spare like that........

Approach angle. No tire carrier on the back means you can climb a steeper grade or obstacle with out trying to rip it off a carrier.

Last edited:

mjhau02

Is it time already....waiting impatiently.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via mobile WAYALIFE app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
It'll be better and more entertaining than any Superbowl Commercial. Probably a little less expensive to produce to.:yup:

Pavel9934S

many cold beers in front of me and I wait for the heartland part 2 :yup:
I don't know ...is europe in time advantaged ??? :crazyeyes:;) now I'm only 7 minutes until sunday !!!!! :yup::yup::yup:

or ...Eddie, please ...can you send to me heartland part 2 link ??? I'm at sunday now !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I can only imagine its crunch time at the Oh household. Thank you guys in advance for working so hard for us. I as well wait patiently.... 👍

Skid_Kid

According to Facebook it has 155 minutes left till it is uploaded!!!!!! Sorry Eddie and Cindy, hope you don't mind me posting this.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Damn so much for going to bed early.... Can't sleep knowing I'm a little more than two hours away from AWESOMENESS!

Top Bottom