Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
As often as you wheel and as many problems as your Jeeps have, I'd definitely go the buggy route. You already have the trailer anyway. God knows you'd have to try to break that buggy, but if anyone could do it, it'd be you! :cheesy:

Grubbicon

As often as you wheel and as many problems as your Jeeps have, I'd definitely go the buggy route. You already have the trailer anyway. God knows you'd have to try to break that buggy, but if anyone could do it, it'd be you! :cheesy:

Its extremely tempting. I think im gonna have to go check it over and sit in and make sure its not too tight on me. Biggest think is only being a 8gal fuel cell cant get too far out

jkwebbie

He can easily break it. If you have a buggy, you're not gonna hit regular trails, you're gonna hit buggy trails. Which are gonna be stupid crazy, which will make you break

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grubbicon

Well I checked out the bouncer and drove it earlier and the drive may have been a mistake lol. He is coming to check out the JK later if he doesnt change his mind I think Im gonna let them go. If it happens then down the road plan to get a YJ or TJ and build a smaller jeep just to trail ride and play with.

Rb1boxer_3

Well I checked out the bouncer and drove it earlier and the drive may have been a mistake lol. He is coming to check out the JK later if he doesnt change his mind I think Im gonna let them go. If it happens then down the road plan to get a YJ or TJ and build a smaller jeep just to trail ride and play with.
Badass early Christmas gift hopefully.

Out in the Boonies

Grubbicon

Well he checked my stuff over and said we are on if I want to. Told him im gonna sleep on it tonight. Really leaning toward the bouncer though. Gonna be hard seeing that JK go if I decide to go that route.

Grubbicon

I decided I cant let both my rigs go for the buggy. He said JK and 15cash but i dont see that much. I offered him the jk and half that and he said no so im gonna let him sit on it. May bump that up a bit but after that im out on it.

I know that buggy not gonna want to ride in all the time and at least juggy is tagged so i can still ride around town and go to jeep only events.

Brute

Hooked
I think you'll regret letting your keeps go...while buggies are fun, always having to trailer to the trail head & having to go back where the trailer is can become tiresome...I think you made the right choice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RebelconJk

I agree with Brute, i think you would regret getting rid of both rigs. Plus you built that JK and it's badass! Just my to :twocents:

Top Bottom