Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Grubbicon

One of the last updates for the JK. Got the front ring and pinion out and good news Yukon is warranting them and the new set should be here next week.
IMG_2903.JPG

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I cant believe your letting it go after EVERYTHING you've been through with the jeep... crazy. But that buggy is BADASS for sure. :shock:

Grubbicon

So they're not going to honor the warranty?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They did and shipped the new set out today supposed to be here monday. I had the yukon YES plan which is supposed to cover any kind of failure.

I cant believe your letting it go after EVERYTHING you've been through with the jeep... crazy. But that buggy is BADASS for sure. :shock:

I havent signed it over yet so I guess things could changed. Id really like to see it LS swapped and backed halfed but I think after I did that id just wish I would of went full buggy.

RebelconJk

They did and shipped the new set out today supposed to be here monday. I had the yukon YES plan which is supposed to cover any kind of failure.

I havent signed it over yet so I guess things could changed. Id really like to see it LS swapped and backed halfed but I think after I did that id just wish I would of went full buggy.

Do that!! I't would be cooler then a buggy (in my opinion) and..... It would be street legal!

Grubbicon

You guys have got a strange definition of street legal

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha long as it has a tag its street legal around here. Long as your not doing anything stupid cop wont screw with ya.

LOL We can get away with things here in the south, there isn't even state inspection in Tennessee!!:cheesy: Not sure about Georgia??

There are a few counties around Atlanta that have emissions but im out of them so none.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Haha long as it has a tag its street legal around here. Long as your not doing anything stupid cop wont screw with ya.

There are a few counties around Atlanta that have emissions but im out of them so none.

I get that you don't get hassled driving around but what if you are involved in a crash? Over here if someone died you'd be locked up if they decided the vehicle was unroadworthy or dangerous

Grubbicon

I get that you don't get hassled driving around but what if you are involved in a crash? Over here if someone died you'd be locked up if they decided the vehicle was unroadworthy or dangerous

Over here if your at fault and someone does dies you can be charged with murder. If the vehicle is unroadworthy wouldnt change that. It basically be like me driving my juggy on the road some like i do now. It still has all the important stuff that is required. Georgia has a law saying cant have a lift over 2inches but car dealerships sell trucks with 6" lifts or bigger daily.

RebelconJk

If he did that, it wouldn't see the road. Hell it hardly saw the road before the axle swap and everything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh i thought he did? Well at least he would have the option to drive it on the street if he wanted. None the less my vote is to keep the JK. :thumb:

How's you one ton swap coming alone? We all gotta get a ride together after the holidays! :yup:

RebelconJk

Driving it is actually pretty rare. Since axles have been in it i have put maybe 1000 miles on it[/QUOT

Does it not drive very well on the road? I know you don't wanna have those stickies on pavement, but the 40s you had on it prob did alright on the road? or no?

Top Bottom