Commando Green Rubicon

WJCO

Meme King
One of my automatic deflators must have lost calibration or the cold affected them. I have them set for 8 psi but that tire got down to 6 psi.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have some cheap ones and had one do that once. Not as low as yours but enough to flatten out the sidewall. Plus, those Coopers already manipulate easily.

tdougherty81

Looks like the coilovers performed pretty damn good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They did!

Bad ass [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks

I have some cheap ones and had one do that once. Not as low as yours but enough to flatten out the sidewall. Plus, those Coopers already manipulate easily.

I bought the expensive ones, Coyote Enterprises. I think I just need to adjust that one and it should be good.

Looks great! And like a lot of fun!!

Thank you. Yes it was, one of the best places to wheel in Texas.

tdougherty81

Got a couple more goodies this weekend from Exodus Jeeps. Thank you Bubba!

EVO Tailgate table
20180423_194518_resized.jpg

I was missing some hardware for the hinge plates so I decided just to use some 550 which I think works out better.
20180423_192203_resized.jpg

I swapped the previous deck I had for this, Tuffy Security Deck. Really like that the lid can be lifted up. Might add some gas struts to help hold it up.
20180423_194508_resized.jpg

tdougherty81

Wasn't planning on doing much the rest of this year but here I am.

Battery crapped out on me so I gave Bubba a call at Exodus Jeeps and he got me taken care of with a Full Throttle 680
20180728_163108.jpg

Swapped my factory heated leather seats for some Corbeau heated seats. Still need the harness bars and need to figure out the airbag. Seat belt light was easy by jumping the green w/grey to the ground.
20180805_154506.jpg
20180805_151238.jpg

Also got a Yukon 1350 rear driveshaft I need to shorten and install. Got a deal on a brand new one but it was for a manual.

tdougherty81

I haven't seriously considered seats or done any research. I didn't realize that meant no airbags... That'd probably be a deal breaker for a DD.

Airbags will be fixed, just a matter of bypassing the sensors in the seat. I went 4 point harness with standard buckle, really not much different than using the factory buckle.

WhiteMetal

I haven't seriously considered seats or done any research. I didn't realize that meant no airbags... That'd probably be a deal breaker for a DD.

Yeah up here in Canada if I put 5 point harness I still need to keep factory belts in it to or it’s illegal not like I’m totally legal anyways... push the limits till they push back haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom