Commando Green Rubicon

Can’t wait for the next time! I definitely need to go over everything, the stuff that was obvious is being taken care of.

Did a look over today and everything is good. Lots of new scars on the skid plates...not at Nicks level yet though. Drove fine on the way home and now around town. Pretty sure I’m good lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sparks

Looks good! I might have to do something like that , accidentally opened my hood with the windshield wipers pulled out and I have 2 deep scratches in the middle of my hood.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Looks good! I might have to do something like that , accidentally opened my hood with the windshield wipers pulled out and I have 2 deep scratches in the middle of my hood.

I did that the FIRST time I washed my jeep after taking delivery from the dealer. I had maybe, 315 miles on the OD. :doh: ...I know the feelz

Hood is looking good tom! :beer:

tdougherty81

I did that the FIRST time I washed my jeep after taking delivery from the dealer. I had maybe, 315 miles on the OD. :doh: ...I know the feelz

Hood is looking good tom! [emoji481]

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom