Congratulations JAGS - You Have Just WON the Truck-Lite Giveaway!!

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks everyone. Damn, that was exciting as I nearly missed the window. :eek: Anyways, I am super stoked to win and want to send a huge thank you out to Truck-Lite for making these available and to Wayalife (Wayolife and Carson Cindy) for bringing us this awesome forum and for all the fun things... like this drawing. :rock::clap2:

I'll be sure to post up pics of brown santa and install.:thumb::yup:

Thanks everyone. Damn, that was exciting as I nearly missed the window. :eek: Anyways, I am super stoked to win and want to send a huge thank you out to Truck-Lite for making these available and to Wayalife (Wayolife and Carson Cindy) for bringing us this awesome forum and for all the fun things... like this drawing. :rock::clap2:

So does this mean you are going to commit to a build?:bleh:

Congrats brother.

R/
Will

JAGS

Hooked
So does this mean you are going to commit to a build?:bleh:

Congrats brother.

R/
Will

Whoa whoa whoa. These are headlights. Right?

I need to build something? 😳😁😁 I'm not sure I'm ready to make any sort of commitment like that. But I'm really happy to be able to see at night soon. Walmart parking lot has a few lights missing. 😉😂.

- Jason

spinuck

Congrats. I had a feeling i wouldn't win, so i bought myself a pair a few weeks ago. I think you'll be pleased with them.

Attachments

• 20140208_180535.jpg
    20140208_180535.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 73

rubicrawl

Oh crap congrats brother that's awesome good for you brother

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Congrats JAGS! Glad the drawing is over even though I didn't win. The anticipation was killing me!

Damtall55

:clap2: Congratulations JAGS!! Now that this is over, I can go back to entering to win shot glasses. :cheesy:

Thanks to Wayalife and Truck-lite for giving us all a chance to win such a great prize!!

Top Bottom