Coppering Cove, (Jasper) TN 21 Mar

Grubbicon

Also for those that might be wanting to take a trailer I have emailed the Trials Training Center about leaving it there. Ill let yall know if they get back to me.

JSTJPN

Ok, i am thinking that we all could meet at the Loves truck stop at 9 and then head down to the trail head. We can air down and disconnect there and then hit the trail. It sounds like it will take 5-6 hrs to ride the trail and take in the sites plus take a break to eat. Should be on the trail by 10 and done by 4.

How does that sound to everyone?

Grubbicon

Ok, i am thinking that we all could meet at the Loves truck stop at 9 and then head down to the trail head. We can air down and disconnect there and then hit the trail. It sounds like it will take 5-6 hrs to ride the trail and take in the sites plus take a break to eat. Should be on the trail by 10 and done by 4.

How does that sound to everyone?

That sounds fine to me im good for what ever. I would like to check out the cave out there if we come across it.

hhunter050

I will be joining you guys! I'm extremely excited to finally be joining a group of jeeps on some trails! Do we have a meeting point and a time?

Grubbicon

I just got a reply from the Trials Training Center and it looks like they will allow us to park there if anyone is wondering. Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 9.37.55 AM.jpg

JSTJPN

I will be joining you guys! I'm extremely excited to finally be joining a group of jeeps on some trails! Do we have a meeting point and a time?

Welcome. I have thrown out 900 at the Loves truck stop off 24. Will that work for you?

JSTJPN

No. There is a little church at the trail head that we will use for that. Looking like about 7 jeeps headed out.

Grubbicon

No. There is a little church at the trail head that we will use for that. Looking like about 7 jeeps headed out.

I could see this being a problem possibly because since its sunday and its a small place there might not be room for us to be there. Also if yall dont mind people coming that arent on wayalife I might have a couple others that will want to come.

JSTJPN

Good catch. We can air down and disconnect at the truck stop. It is only about 8 miles from the trail head.

Bring your buddies with you. The more the merrier.

Grubbicon

Good catch. We can air down and disconnect at the truck stop. It is only about 8 miles from the trail head.

Bring your buddies with you. The more the merrier.

Or we could also just do it at the trail head or the Trials Training Center is right across the street from the church.

Top Bottom