Coppering Cove, (Jasper) TN 21 Mar

Just to let everyone know. We are planning a trip to coppinger the next weekend (28). If anyone is interested in going back you are welcome.

April 22-25 is the Jeep Jamboree at Wind Rock (Knoxville, TN) a great place to do some jeep'in. Miles of offroad trails.

Good morning everyone. We are 5 days out from this weekend's ride. I just want to let everyone know what the plans are.

I am going to be at the Loves truck stop off 24 around 9. I will wait around until about 920 and then drive to the trail head. We will air down and disconnect at the trail head and have a quick meet and great before heading out. The goal is to be on the trail by 10. I know some are going straight to the trail head and that is fine. If you are planning on meeting at the truck stop please let me know. Dont want to leave anyone.

The weather is looking great. Since this ride could take 4 or more hrs i recommend bringing scooby snacks and plenty of drinks. We can stop along the trail and have lunch if that is good with everyone.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and if you have friends that are jeepers but not WOL'fers, invite them. The more the merrier.

This sounds good to me when I decide on taking the trailer or not I will let you know if im going to meet yall at the trail head or at loves.

So its looking it might turn out to be raining Sunday. Is everyone still wanting to go weather it rains or not?

Top Bottom