Count me on the no more business with Northridge train

first of all, "put up with me"? :rolleyes2: give me a fucking break. 2nd, no company i've ever done business with back charges someone the free shipping. pay to ship back? yes very common. 3rd, paying a 15% restocking fee on a package that was never opened especially when that package contains bolts is completely absurd.

lastly, if you cannot comprehend N4x4 implying that the return would not be a problem when I called to cancel the same exact day, then you missed the point entirely.

I feel your pain and frustration and this guy is an idiot, they did the same thing to me except they sent me rusted parts and parts that looked like a toddler wrapped, they go fucking suck a dick they will never ever earn my business and i will never recommend anyone too them, and to spice things up the owner argued with me over email that;s how low and pathetic that company is.

TheGrendel

If you paid with a credit card, and the item has not been assigned a tracking number, you have the right to cancel at no cost, the merchant agreement requires this on merchants selling with an online shopping cart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have never heard this before. Good to know for the future. Thanks.

longarmwj

Good company don't know why ur mad cuz it was ur fault to begin with, idc if WL disagrees with me. Those dudes have always been there for me and my Jeep and I'll continue to use them. Stop blaming others for shit that's ur fault. U think shipping is free, and they should eat ur mistake? Anyone that puts up with u can't possibly hold a business too long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

If the northridge install instructions told you you to stick your dick in the toaster, would you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
One guy in this thread proposes to lie about an incorrect address. Others complain about policies that they don’t like but were posted and could have been read in advance. Are we a nation of whiners and liars?

Omnifox

Seems pretty clear to me. Read the policy before you go off on a company. :naw:

View attachment 294683

I mean... They do say non refundable...

Nothing about being specific that you will also have to COVER it. THAT right there should be plain text if that is their way. I have never ordered from them, but I mean I would never run a company that makes you pay for shipping you got for... Wait for it! FREE...

That is just stupidly penny wise, pound foolish. I have never dealt with them, and I mean I would hesitate after hearing they charged double for return shipping. Fuck that.

One guy in this thread proposes to lie about an incorrect address. Others complain about policies that they don’t like but were posted and could have been read in advance. Are we a nation of whiners and liars?

The dude lying about the return thing? Totally on the side of "That is super shitty. Don't do that."

However please show me where their policy covers that you have to pay for your original free shipping? Return + Restocking. That I get. Return Shipping + Original Free Shipping + Restocking? Absolutely fucktarded.

Because I am a stickler, I honestly would do a chargeback on the not free shipping. Them charging you post de facto is just... Bad.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Seems pretty clear to me. Read the policy before you go off on a company. :naw:

View attachment 294683

Clear as mud. In one instance it says returns “may” be subject to a restocking fee of “up to 30%”. Then, later on the same page, it says returns “are” subject to the restocking fee but is still entirely unclear in what amount. Which is it, “are” or “may”? Each word has a completely different legal meaning.

Either way, how do you know when it will apply? And in what amount? More importantly, how do you know BEFORE you make the purchase? You can’t have a meeting of the minds for a contract without certainty in terms.

“Restocking” is a bullshit fee in my opinion. A fucking monkey could “restock” some bolts in less than two minutes. Pretty sure it doesn’t cost nearly 1/3 of the product price to do so.

How come I didn’t get to charge a fee when they shipped my stuff in multiple packages to completely different addresses (one of which wasn’t mine)? Or when they said a certain lift/wheel/tire combination would work without spacers and it didn’t? Or when my stuff showed up without hardware because a two-year-old was apparently in charge of boxing everything up? Or when they charged my buddy for some light brackets WITHOUT HIS CONSENT instead of shipping out the correct lights?

NR4x4 can eat a bowl of donkey dicks!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Clear as mud. In one instance it says returns “may” be subject to a restocking fee of “up to 30%”. Then, later on the same page, it says returns “are” subject to the restocking fee but is still entirely unclear in what amount. Which is it, “are” or “may”? Each word has a completely different legal meaning.

Either way, how do you know when it will apply? And in what amount? More importantly, how do you know BEFORE you make the purchase? You can’t have a meeting of the minds for a contract without certainty in terms.

“Restocking” is a bullshit fee in my opinion. A fucking monkey could “restock” some bolts in less than two minutes. Pretty sure it doesn’t cost nearly 1/3 of the product price to do so.

How come I didn’t get to charge a fee when they shipped my stuff in multiple packages to completely different addresses (one of which wasn’t mine)? Or when they said a certain lift/wheel/tire combination would work without spacers and it didn’t? Or when my stuff showed up without hardware because a two-year-old was apparently in charge of boxing everything up? Or when they charged my buddy for some light brackets WITHOUT HIS CONSENT instead of shipping out the correct lights?

NR4x4 can eat a bowl of donkey dicks!

LOL! you have a better memory than me, but I'm pretty sure my rear bumper went to North or South Carolina before it made its way from Washington to Nevada. There were a few other things over the years that I've forgotten. But my favorite move is raising prices by 20% right before the 15% off sale. But hey, at least shipping is "free."

jk12blk

Always nice to have an active member such as yourself chime in at all the right times :naw:
Whether I'm considered active or not is irrelevant. Read the Return Policy and if you have questions, ask before you buy. I'm sure you would agree. The OP knew his post would be reinforced by many of you given the relationship between Northridge 4X4 and Wayalife. :naw:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Some people are “Homeowners” and some people are “Neighbors”. Same goes for a Business. For example, Exodus Jeeps is your “Neighbor”.

Top Bottom