Count me on the no more business with Northridge train

Cold Gas

I am not a fan of Northridge either. I ordered enough to get free shipping, then got a call saying that one part was four weeks away, did I want to pay to ship it separately or wait until it came in so I could have it all shipped at once for free. I thought for a few seconds and asked what was delayed. They said the valve stem caps. I said I just wanted a refund and would order it all elsewhere since it was a hardship to send my fancy valve stem caps separately for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LOL! you have a better memory than me, but I'm pretty sure my rear bumper went to North or South Carolina before it made its way from Washington to Nevada. There were a few other things over the years that I've forgotten. But my favorite move is raising prices by 20% right before the 15% off sale. But hey, at least shipping is "free."

Ha! I wasn’t just talking about your bumper. I had a similar experience, and so did Meanst.

Omnifox

Whether I'm considered active or not is irrelevant. Read the Return Policy and if you have questions, ask before you buy. I'm sure you would agree. The OP knew his post would be reinforced by many of you given the relationship between Northridge 4X4 and Wayalife. :naw:
But. It says nothing about paying for extra shipping.

Can you point out in their policy that it says this?

jk12blk

Regardless which one of you two took the pic, you guys started a Jeep club that's symbol is a cock and balls.. pretty lame..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Get your facts straight. No one started a club. :naw:

You guys are fucking lame. Get lost.

For anyone else who doesn't know what this is about, it's this thread: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/33807-Looking-for-a-big-dick-for-my-new-Jeep

Guess these guys only come around when they want to stir up trouble. :naw:
It was you and your mod peers who searched my post history and brought back the past. YOU started the trouble like you always do. Why don't you get lost and do something constructive with your life. Seriously, how much time have you wasted on this forum and for what? Do everyone a favor and try and stay on topic.

Oh, sorry. You just take photos of dicks. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
WRONG. If you are going to bring up a past thread, at least get your facts straight. lol. :naw:

Welcome back, fucker. Guess you guys got bored and texted each other and said 'Hey let's go fuck with Wayalife today....' Get back to class, kid.

What else are we going to do when we get caught up with advanced math?

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
It was you and your mod peers who searched my post history and brought back the past. YOU started the trouble like you always do. Why don't you get lost and do something constructive with your life. Seriously, how much time have you wasted on this forum and for what? Do everyone a favor and try and stay on topic.

It's not tough to remember a jackass like you. The only time you pop up is to stir shit up, just like this thread. Maybe if YOU spent more time on this forum and were constructive here, members wouldn't remember your past episode as a jackass or would glance right over it. Sadly for you, as soon as you posted, myself and a few other members IMMEDIATELY remembered you and YOUR PEERS from your DICK thread. Your reputation precedes you.

Get your facts straight. No one started a club. :naw:

Oh, and as far as the club, those were your words:

It even came with a big cock! Let me explain. :cheesy: So...a few of us locals all have JKs and we were all kidding recently once Eagle received his jeep we should start a new club. Lots of names were tossed around including "The Rubicon Big Cocks" and "The Rubicon Ballcocks" and some others which I will not mention. Of course one of our friends had to make a decal magnet of a big cock as a practical joke and place it on Eagle's door. This happened today and we all got a great laugh. Looks great! So...please say hello if you see us on the trail with our decals! :cheesy:

View attachment 190129

Last edited:

jk12blk

It's not tough to remember a jackass like you. The only time you pop up is to stir shit up, just like this thread. Maybe if YOU spent more time on this forum and were constructive here, members wouldn't remember your past episode as a jackass or would glance right over it. Sadly for you, as soon as you posted, myself and a few other members IMMEDIATELY remembered you and YOUR PEERS from your DICK thread. Your reputation precedes you.

Oh, and as far as the club, those were your words:
Get over it already. It was a prank - end of story. I did not stir up anything in this thread. I simply published NR4x4's return policy. Of course you took offense given the relationship between this forum and NR4x4 and I suppose that means I'm a trouble maker. LOL. :naw: I've posted since that prank and none of you bothered to bring up the past. However, since I'm pro NR4x4 that makes me an enemy (oooooo!) which then triggers people like you to look up my past post history and start shit. Make no mistake, it's YOU who went off topic and went out of their way to start shit. Enjoy your miserable life.

Top Bottom