COUNTDOWN to the Final JKX : MOBY Rides Again

SLO

At first I though JetLi was way more flexed out than Moby with the EVO coil overs but looking at them side by side, doesn’t seem that much different. Hard to tell from these angles, though.

IMG_1035.jpg IMG_1036.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
At first I though JetLi was way more flexed out than Moby with the EVO coil overs but looking at them side by side, doesn’t seem that much different. Hard to tell from these angles, though.

View attachment 332328 View attachment 332329

Idk looks to me like jet has way more. The 37’s play tricks but I would still think jet has more even if I didn’t know he actually did.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Moby forgot something.... Maybe someone should Warn Him before he leaves for JKX.

:cheesy: Now that was clever and funny :clap2:

Its Moby he dont need no stinking winch!
If I was a guessing man Id bet he he is dropping the Powerplant for a Zeon. More airflow to radiator for the LS.

So, you're partly right. As much as we LOVE the PowerPlant, we are giving it up for improved airflow. Been doing a lot of tests and have seen a measurable difference without it.

I don’t think a zeon will fit in that bumper. That is OG quarter pounder. Even has a bigger stinger that current.

Sharp as a tack as always. As much as I would have loved to run a Zeon, it will not fit in this Quarter Pounder. But, even if it did, there's still enough of a center hump that I may have steered clear of it anyway. I ended up placing an order for something a bit more old school and low profile and with a controller box that I can mount remotely if needed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's close but Jet still has the edge.

Idk looks to me like jet has way more. The 37’s play tricks but I would still think jet has more even if I didn’t know he actually did.

Yup. With everything else being equal, 37's will always look flexier than 40's. But, we use this CTI ramp all the time and I will say that Moby is right in there - really close.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We want to see your rear!

LOL - I'll post some up in a bit. The whole point to doing this test was to see if and where we might rub or have other issues being that we had so much custom work done. And, right off the bat, we saw... or, should I say, we heard this.

IMG_7832.jpg

Yup, the slip shaft yoke was grinding on the gas tank skid bolt and getting torn apart. Needless to say, that was something I needed to address before going any further up. :rolleyes2:

USMC Wrangler

:cheesy: Now that was clever and funny :clap2:

So, you're partly right. As much as we LOVE the PowerPlant, we are giving it up for improved airflow. Been doing a lot of tests and have seen a measurable difference without it.

Sharp as a tack as always. As much as I would have loved to run a Zeon, it will not fit in this Quarter Pounder. But, even if it did, there's still enough of a center hump that I may have steered clear of it anyway. I ended up placing an order for something a bit more old school and low profile and with a controller box that I can mount remotely if needed.

I’m very interested to see what you chose. At any rate, Moby is looking great to me!

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

jdofmemi

Moby is looking stronger than ever now.

I'm guessing M-8000 for the winch. That should be plenty to get you over anything that you can't make it up, which is not much.

Top Bottom