Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You guys bathing together? :crazyeyes:

Lol! You would think!

Nick actually had to go to an event in philly this weekend so I volunteered to work on his Jeep while he was away. It was really nice out today so figured I would wash both Jeeps [emoji1]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well recently I have been hearing a "valve tick" on start ups. After seeing rinkish exhaust manifolds being cracked I decided to check mine out at school today. Well after popping the heat shield off it was pretty obvious the driver side was cracked
IMG_7786.jpg
IMG_7787.jpg

I used the smoke machine and tested the passenger side as well and saw some smoke coming out. Not sure if it's cracked but figured I will replace it anyway.

Going to stop at qtech on my way home and grab some crown manifolds

WJCO

Meme King
How long did it take you to get the heat shields off. We have to do ours soon as well. Did you access them from the wheel well?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How long did it take you to get the heat shields off. We have to do ours soon as well. Did you access them from the wheel well?

Accessed the two top bolts thru the hood and the lower bolt thru the wheel well. Book times say 1h per side to R+R them

WJCO

Meme King
Accessed the two top bolts thru the hood and the lower bolt thru the wheel well. Book times say 1h per side to R+R them

Good info. Thanks. Not sure when we'll get to ours. Luckily not too much rust here. Hope it's painless.

Top Bottom