Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any experience with that Steel It spray paint? Thinking I might give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Negative. I have tried a “rust killer” spray paint from rustolium before and it seemed like it was snake oil. I’m just going to take a grinder to them one day after I’m done work and then properly prime and paint them. Just need the weather to warm up before I do

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Negative. I have tried a “rust killer” spray paint from rustolium before and it seemed like it was snake oil. I’m just going to take a grinder to them one day after I’m done work and then properly prime and paint them. Just need the weather to warm up before I do

POR-15 is the best product for rust.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I redo mine every Spring now. Just clean em up with a good wire cup on the angle grinder, primer, & hit with whatever paint you choose. Anything more on sliders is a waste of effort if you really use them....:twocents:

JK07

I redo mine every Spring now. Just clean em up with a good wire cup on the angle grinder, primer, & hit with whatever paint you choose. Anything more on sliders is a waste of effort if you really use them....:twocents:

True. Cheaper paint is a good call for sliders. Replaced a wheel speed sensor tonight and all the rust spots were making me crazy. Gonna be busy doing touch ups in Spring.

Sent from my iPad

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Have a super awesome mod coming In the mail hopefully this week! Had to throw a lot of money at this one but it’s well worth it! Will post about it once I get it in ;)

Top Bottom