Cozdude's build of Knuckles

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Wow Steve thats amazing dude can't wait for that day I can hold D-days title in hand 1 month at a time also love the radio nice upgrade for sure

Sent from my LG-US701 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Just catching up on your thread Steve. Congrats on freeing up some cash. I really like that head unit....I haven’t looked into it, but it looks like you don’t have to remove your sports cage?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just catching up on your thread Steve. Congrats on freeing up some cash. I really like that head unit....I haven’t looked into it, but it looks like you don’t have to remove your sports cage?

Thanks Jeff! Nope the sport cage kinda gets in the way by the driver door vent when removing the dash panel but it isn’t enough to make you remove it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was it plug and play or do you need to have it flashed after installing for everything to work?

All I needed was the unlock code which peacemaker provided me when he shipped it, otherwise it was plug and play. The main thing to get the proper unlock code from the dealer is the vin of the vehicle the unit was removed from. Rest of the info the dealer needs is on the unit.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’m not gonna use the satellite radio as of now. Only got the antenna for it because I had to to be able to use the navigation. Maybe later I will buy sirus for longer drives back out west to wheel with you

Lol I might have to buy one of these now. I’ll wait Until I find a good deal. Is the 730 the same install?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol I might have to buy one of these now. I’ll wait Until I find a good deal. Is the 730 the same install?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The 730 has a stand along gps module I believe. It also has the “Chrysler” map system unlike the 430 which uses garmin (which I am more personally comfortable with). Both are the same install otherwise tho

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just a random pic of knuckles on the lift at work. Just checking things over before wheeling this weekend
IMG_0071.jpg

Top Bottom