Crawler Conceptz front bumpers

DMF

I am liking the CC ultra bumper attached. I saw this bumper at the Off Road Expo and fell in love with it but then when I see pictures online it seems way too big? Anyone running this bumper and have pro or cons?

I wanted Evo 1/4 pounder but I would prefer a mid bar and not the stinger and when I called they said they can't do that? View attachment 312705

I think this bumper covers that hideous crashbar too thats why it's so big. I think it looks good.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I am liking the CC ultra bumper attached. I saw this bumper at the Off Road Expo and fell in love with it but then when I see pictures online it seems way too big? Anyone running this bumper and have pro or cons?

I wanted Evo 1/4 pounder but I would prefer a mid bar and not the stinger and when I called they said they can't do that? View attachment 312705

I’m running the Skinny Series for about 2 years. Pictures are in this thread. Mine has the stinger but it’s a lot smaller than the the Evo.
You have to cut the frame to run the skinny series, but its not a big deal. It gives me a better approach angle. IMG_2876.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I loved my ultra series with a stinger and tabs. Now I am waiting for my skinny series rear bumper with tabs and hitch to tie it all together. This time around the wait time is longer than it should be, but hopefully they rectify that!

jk12blk

crawler conceptz sucks ballz dicks and assess. go with VKS and dont look back. EVO copied VKS but they dont care.

WJCO

Meme King
go with VKS and dont look back. EVO copied VKS but they dont care.

Lol. Welcome back. Yeah, everyone should totally take your word for that since you are such a well respected member here with good information :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
crawler conceptz sucks ballz dicks and assess. go with VKS and dont look back. EVO copied VKS but they dont care.

Is that what Shaffer’s tells you to say?

VKS has been around since 2011, evo much longer. Clearly what you say is correct though. Glad to see you have evidence to back your comments up. You’re an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom