CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I skipped softball season this year so that I could offroad more. I want to do Mojave again. These films make the Mojave Desert so enticing.

Zachp28

Being a newby to the forum, I watched the video, which turned into about an hour of other videos. I can say that I am completely jealous of the trails and runs you guys make. Living in Virginia, there's no real structured wheeling or public trails at all.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you guys liked the film. I know it doesn't have much if any "wheeling" in it but really, what you see in it is in fact what Cindy and I enjoy doing the most - getting out in the middle of nowhere, with good friends and seeing all kinds of cool stuff. :yup:

I gotta move west...

Man I wish I lived out there to explore that stuff! And great video!!

I think you guys would enjoy it out here :cool:

Great video! It's amazing how relatively intact the remains of the engines are after laying in the desert for 50 years.

No kidding!! Sure, being out in the desert has to help but clearly, some of this stuff was made to last :crazyeyes:

Outstanding.....just the ticket after shovelling snow and scraping ice off the drive....can't wait to make my way south to get in some of this fun!!!

LOL!! With any luck, the video will help to warm you up :D

Zachp28

Also, I am 100% jealous of all of the mechanical upgrades that i see in these vidoes on the various jeeps. I have a list of what I wish i could do, but every day, that i am on here and learn more, that list grows exponentially. Thanks, Eddie, for bringing us all this information and a place to share a passion!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video. One thing always stands out about Wayalife films is the presentation of the journey and not necessarily a destination.:thumb::thumb: and a snap!

Glad you enjoyed it. It's funny because when we do a trip like this, it's always about getting out to cool destinations. Of course, the journey getting there is always a ton of fun :yup:

Notice video.
I'd like to if there's anything in that box car.
Not out before dark. :)

Are we ever off the trail before dark? :cheesy:

Awesome film, as usual. Before I die I hope to join in on one of these trips.

That would be awesome if you could join us :thumb:

Amazing video! I whole heartily attribute my love for exploring to you and Cindy thanks to the awesome pictures and videos like this one. Thanks again, and as always, for sharing!

Thank you, I hope that you'll be able to join us on some of our runs in the near future. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What a great time to be had! Thanks for bringing back some awesome memories!

Great times indeed! Thanks for all your help on that trip. As I'm sure you remember, there was a lot more to this trip than we could put in including a fun tire repair session on goldfish's Jeep. :crazyeyes:

Awesome video! love exploring that area. Need to get Piginajeep to take me out to that crash site soon lol

Well, if he doesn't take you out, we'll have to plan another trip out that way and you can join us :yup:

Seems like yesterday! Your great video brought back so many good memories.

LOL!! Did you see shots of you and Steph in the background? Hard to imagine that we didn't even know who the two of you were back then and now we're good friends. :thumb:

Can't wait to get my family out on some adventures like that. Awesome video.

I know it's not for everyone but for us, that's a BIG part of the Jeep WAYALIFE - getting out and exploring this great country WITH our family. :yup:

Looks like fun! Hope to join you guys on a ride someday in the future.

That would be awesome if you could. :cool:

that was cool :thumb:

is that a full size train car buried in the sand?

As a matter of fact, yes, it is a full size box car buried in the sand :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another fine example of the work that you do! Thanks for the memories[emoji4]

Thanks Ray, it was great to have you along on that trip and hope to see you again on some trips in the near future. :yup:

Being a newby to the forum, I watched the video, which turned into about an hour of other videos. I can say that I am completely jealous of the trails and runs you guys make. Living in Virginia, there's no real structured wheeling or public trails at all.

LOL!! Glad to hear you enjoy our videos. As far as trails go, there's reason why we moved to Nevada and it's because it has the most "public" lands of any state. Of course, all the cool public land in California butts up against Nevada too :yup:

Sweet video! What year was that?

This was an old one and we filmed it back in 2011. We have a ton of projects that we had started but had to shelve due to other commitments. A big part of why we decided to step away from them is so that we could focus more of our attention to our family, friends and trips like this. :cool:

Also, I am 100% jealous of all of the mechanical upgrades that i see in these vidoes on the various jeeps. I have a list of what I wish i could do, but every day, that i am on here and learn more, that list grows exponentially. Thanks, Eddie, for bringing us all this information and a place to share a passion!

Well, as you might have noticed, a lot of the Jeeps in this film were bone stock or close to it. Upgrades are cool to have for sure but fortunately, Jeeps are very capable and you can have a lot of fun with them just as is. :yup:

IDreamOfJeeps

My Name Says It All

I had to sell my built TJ years ago. But my next purchase will be another jeep!! And it will have 10 light bars and no winch!!

Top Bottom