Cutting fender flares.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I'm kinda sketching out too

If you're in N California I'd be happy to help, I did mine following the write up and it was easy and fun. Easily one of the best mods I did and saving the money from buying flares that look the same made my pockets very happy.

Bryan__howell

If you're in N California I'd be happy to help, I did mine following the write up and it was easy and fun. Easily one of the best mods I did and saving the money from buying flares that look the same made my pockets very happy.

Haha I appreciate the offer! But I'm in Memphis Tennessee, I wish I lived there!

That is easy to do to, and is a write up for that to in the same section as the fender flare chop.

Yup. And im lazy so i didnt even take the fenders off to cut em. Just took the sawzall to the substructure from underneath when i was done to clean it up again. Picked up amber LEDs from tractor supply for $4.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Finally got around to chopping mine. I took my time and followed Eddies write up. Only got the fronts done so far. I really like how they came out but I don't like it without the fender liner so I'm gonna have to work something up for that. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430061691.560453.jpg

Havoc40

Love my cut fenders...even stock. My plan was to wait until I put the lift on, but I just couldn't handle the factory fenders with a stubby bumper!

Top Bottom