Dana 60's installed

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
So what makes DynaTrac better than a Dana 60. Materials, engineering, or manufacturing of said product? Maybe all three...it would be nice to see a break down of pros and cons of
13,000 60s

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know mel from evo is planning on doing a comparison on dynatracs, ud 60 and curries. Tubing is thicker and stronger, brackets are thicker and stronger. What I've heard dynatrac also takes care of their customers a lot better than Currie and Dana.

WJCO

Meme King
So what makes DynaTrac better than a Dana 60. Materials, engineering, or manufacturing of said product? Maybe all three...it would be nice to see a break down of pros and cons of
13,000 60s

The specs are different front and rear and that can be compared all day long. But here's one thing that really sold me on Dynatrac. You can watch Eddie and Cindy's videos of the axle builds years apart and still see the exact same American workers in the exact same shop using the exact same press and machines. There's something to be said about American companies building here with American parts and standing behind what they build. Dynatrac proudly boasts "Made in USA' as much as they can because that is the truth.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
So I just ordered a Dynatrack PR44. You have options which increase the price but make IMO make the axle stronger. Do the other axle MFGs offer the same?

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
The specs are different front and rear and that can be compared all day long. But here's one thing that really sold me on Dynatrac. You can watch Eddie and Cindy's videos of the axle builds years apart and still see the exact same American workers in the exact same shop using the exact same press and machines. There's something to be said about American companies building here with American parts and standing behind what they build. Dynatrac proudly boasts "Made in USA' as much as they can because that is the truth.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji817]%

WJCO

Meme King
So I just ordered a Dynatrack PR44. You have options which increase the price but make IMO make the axle stronger. Do the other axle MFGs offer the same?

I think the only pr44 upgrade for strength that you can get is the .500 thick tubes, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't believe Dana nor Currie offers anything additional for strength. I think Teraflex has a thicker tube option, however who knows where that steel comes from, may come from the pile of returned tire carriers :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
13,000 60s

In the end, an axle will only be as good as the people or robots that make them. Beefier tubes or brackets won't make a difference if the welds that hold them in place are substandard. Likewise, a bigger ring and pinion or a hub assembly will only hold up as well as it was setup. I have personally seen Dynatrac axles being made here in the U.S.A. and their attention to detail is second to none. This is why Dynatrac WILL eagerly stand behind their products while other companies will not.

WJCO

Meme King

BaddestCross

"When you start getting passed by and your consumers are going to TeraFlex... Fuckin TeraFlex... There is a big ass problem."

Sort of sums up the debate. I did see that Mel is doing a "shootout" of 60s. Interested in how he's gonna test them.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom