DanaSpicer driveshaft Wrangler JL

Andy5160

Hooked
Question for you guys.
On Spicer site link below they advertise that both 1310 and 1350 are for 0-6 lift however when you scroll down a bit under 1310 application(part #10020345) it does say 0-6 lift and provides two length numbers 35.9 / 40.5. Now if you scroll down to 1350 under application it will say Rubicon( my specific application Part #10097840) but no 0-6 specifics and the length listed is 35.9 / 39.0.
So my question is, on 1350 driveshaft extended length is shorter by 1.5 however they advertise 0-6 lift for both shafts. Just wanted to confirm is 1.5 makes a difference :unsure: .
I plan do use local shop to fabricate the shafts but in case i don't it would be nice to know i can get this driveshaft.
Thank you

I wouldn't buy anything Spicer. Their shit is garbage and their customer service is non existent. If you have local shop who fabricates...use them. Less expensive and if they're a good shop...much better than fuckin Spicer. Support the little guys!

I wouldn't buy anything Spicer. Their shit is garbage and their customer service is non existent. If you have local shop who fabricates...use them. Less expensive and if they're a good shop...much better than fuckin Spicer. Support the little guys!
This is the first I've heard of something like this. A lot of local shops even use Spicer products in their rebuilds.

This is the first I've heard of something like this. A lot of local shops even use Spicer products in their rebuilds.
I’d like to find a driveshaft that doesn’t have a spicer u joint in it. Never seen one I don’t think.

I’d like to find a driveshaft that doesn’t have a spicer u joint in it. Never seen one I don’t think.
Truth be told, I typically ask for Neapco u-joints on my drive shafts but can't say that I ever had a problem with Spicer. As you pointed out, they're on everything.

Look legit to me. I've never had a problem with any Spicer U-Joints. Not to hard to take it one more step and weld a tube together. Wonder how much these are? Do you know Andy?

Received an email from Dana and they answered my question. The 1350 driveshaft they sell is in fact fits 0-6 lift applications and is available to ship today.

Top Bottom