Daylight Savings Mojave Desert Camping Trip 03/16/13

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: Better that you find that now than a week from now :icon_crazy: :crazyeyes:

That's the truth! I learned to always clean the inside of the rig right away after a trip because you will miss things and they will stink. :cheesy:

Between the cooler flying open and a half gallon of water spilling yesterday that tray was full! :cheesy:

jelliott076

I don't think pictures are allowed to be taken after the sun sets. Thats when it gets bad.

And for the record, I have no knowledge of that event other then what I was told.:cheesy:

Holy Sh** Adam!! You weren't supposed to drink the whole shot glass! Pace yourself man..

Toxic

Jhires you forgot to mention the many many inches of rain we been geeting in the great PNW

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Sucks I saw this now I wish I could have joined you. Actually it could have prevented my daughter falling and breaking her arm Saturday afternoon cause she would have been at a baby sitter while me and the Mrs. went camping instead of playing on the monkey bars in the backyard..haha. So where did the destination end up being anyways?

Top Bottom