dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well finally got some snow mostly sleet in Kinston NC was able to get a few pics of D-day
IMG_4108.JPG
IMG_4107.JPG IMG_4109.JPG IMG_4106.JPG
Hope y'all enjoyed the pics I got my phone died not long after that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I know that it's been a right good while since my last post but life has been extremely busy and haven't been able to enjoy D-day very much until now
D-day has been doing great and I'm just happy to have got a chance to take this man that's a good picture today so I hope y'all enjoy the few pics
IMG_4176.JPG IMG_4175.JPG IMG_4177.JPG
Just a quick second to thank y'all for being such a great and supportive community

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So today I went pic crazy with D-day took a ride around the farm just enjoying the weather and taking in some of natures beauty
Also went alittle crazy with the photo editing but I like em enjoyed a great afternoon of ridin
IMG_4183.JPG
IMG_4184.JPG IMG_4186.JPG
IMG_4187.JPG
This one I made look a little faded something different
IMG_4188.JPG
These next phew are prolly my favorites
IMG_4189.JPG
IMG_4191.JPG
IMG_4192.JPG
IMG_4193.JPG
Last but not least finally finished cleaning and doin a bit of needed maintenance enjoyed it hope y'all like the pics maybe I'll get some more up as the days go by
IMG_4194.JPG

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well the weather was a nice comfortable 72 so I took D-day on a drive no doors or top man it felt good to have a bit of spring in the air today
IMG_4199.JPG
Even Ollie and Kimberly had a great time

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Haha bro I ain't gonna lie to ya I loved every bit of this weather that we've had today but I do wish we had a better winter

I wish I had a better winter as well lol only got one small snow fall otherwise it's been flopping back and forth between spring temps and winter temps 3 times a week. Fucking annoying

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I wish I had a better winter as well lol only got one small snow fall otherwise it's been flopping back and forth between spring temps and winter temps 3 times a week. Fucking annoying

Same here in NC Saturday and Sunday was nice in the 70s then today (Monday) it's in the 50s again

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well I'm finally getting these pics up but I couldn't help taking a few moon shots of D-day hope y'all enjoy
IMG_4277.JPG IMG_4280.JPG IMG_4282.JPG
D-day is doing great enjoying every moment I get to drive around with it

Top Bottom