Dcbjk's build thread and picture diary of D-day 2.0

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So today I was able to get 1 of 4 interior lights installed on driver side and I can say wow things are bright
Here are few pics from this evenin
The lights
IMG_4764.JPG
IMG_4765.JPG
Here some pics of the system installed same system that was in my 2015 but this time I was able with a few friends bolt the box to the frame so it's there for good
IMG_4760.JPG
IMG_4766.JPG
IMG_4767.JPG
So far that's all for upgrades waiting on some more parts to come in and get started on
IMG_4768.JPG
Cheers to all

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Today I took a step forward to enjoy the nice fall weather that we're gonna have for the next 3 days I hope
D-day 2.0 got stripped
Before
IMG_4772.JPG
After
IMG_4773.JPG
Didn't even buy her a drink haha just stripped it down and wait to feel some fall temps tomorrow morning
Also for those wondering about my EVIC problem this is what I'm getting
IMG_4771.JPG
Display underneath the speedometer isn't on that's what I'm trying figure out if anybody has in advice on this feel free to chime in
Couldn't help but I nice pic of the sunrise this morning on way to work
IMG_4770.JPG
Hope y'all enjoyed the pics will try and post more in the coming days
Cheers to all

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well today got some parts from Quadratec still waiting on a few more before I can get started on big upgrade this year.
IMG_4777.JPG
Got the Rugged Ridge CB mount
My EVO HD sway bar end links came in as well however I noticed there was a another persons order form on the box after calling Quadratec found out a return box got mixed in with my shipment so they are gonna send a brand new set of links and decals

Qudos to Quadratec for good customer service

Other good news my leveling kit shipped today after being on backorder for a few weeks

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So a lot has happened today let’s get started
Today was first fall weather day we have had in what seems like forever
I started the morning off getting my CB mounted on the rugged ridge mount
All my stuff gathered together
IMG_4778.JPG
IMG_4780.JPG
Got the center plastic piece off
IMG_4779.JPG
Got the mount on and started routing wires
IMG_4782.JPG
IMG_4783.JPG
And more routing
IMG_4784.JPG
IMG_4785.JPG
IMG_4787.JPG
And after about an hour or so of routing wires making everything clean it was mounted
IMG_4789.JPG
And got antenna installed with EVO mount
IMG_4792.JPG
Also had my big goodie come in today my first ever lift I have installed period my EVO 1.5 in HD leveling kit still waiting on my sway bar links but happy to have it
IMG_4793.JPG
JKX 2011 DVD thanks Offroad Evolution and Quadratec for quick delivery
IMG_4794.JPG
IMG_4795.JPG
A beautiful sunset to top it all off on this productive Jeep day
IMG_4797.JPG
IMG_4799.JPG
Cheers to all

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
It's awesome when they throw in a free DVD. Got that one with my 1/4#[emoji1303]

No doubt man it was definitely a surprise

Did you have to send the box that wasn't yours back? What was in it?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quadratec is sending me a return shipping label to send it back and it was the links for my sway bar but found out it was a return item and they didn’t trust the item being what it was and said they would send me a new set of links with decals and express shipping for free

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So I’m happy to say that as of Friday D-day 2.0 will be doorless and topless for a whole week.
It was another beautiful morning and loved the hood reflection
IMG_4824.JPG

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So I’m finally able to post the results me and my dad installed D-days EVO Leveling kit
Before
IMG_4768.JPG
We switched everything out for the coils and pucks in and the EVO sway bar links
IMG_4848.JPG
IMG_4849.JPG
IMG_4850.JPG
After
IMG_4853.JPG
Haven’t had a chance to stretch it out yet but so far everything is tighten up torqued and riding very well lot smoother than before
I’m really hoping the sway bar links are installed properly I tried to make em as straight as could be
That’s it for now loving it so far and can’t wait to see how it stretches cheers to all

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Looks great David! [emoji1303]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Really appreciate it bud it’s coming along great gonna be like this for a right good while til another big mod gets rolling looking at a maybe a oil pan skid in future

Top Bottom