Dcbjk's build thread and picture diary of D-day 2.0

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Small but meaningful things are gonna be happening to D-day in the coming as I make em Sydney our baby girl ain’t even here yet but she will have her own personal grab handle
IMG_4864.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So here we go I got the grab handles all done for now
Mine is Blue and Black to kinda color match D-day some
IMG_4869.JPG
My wife wanted little pink so hey takes a man to wear little pink in his Jeep
IMG_4867.JPG
And Sydney our little girl coming to the world in February
IMG_4870.JPG
And finally the whole family out together all colors you just saw put together
IMG_4868.JPG
Hope you enjoy the pics Cheers to all

WJCO

Meme King
You got some balls putting pink on the blue Jeep, lol. Glad you figured out away to make it a family affair. :thumb:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
D-day hauling a few things for the upcoming baby shower this Sunday
IMG_4902.JPG
Definitely not a fan of the 3:21s or 3:73s ain’t 100% sure what they are but I can deal with em

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So D-day has come along very well so far still haven’t figured out my instrument cluster issue being my EVIC.
However I did add another pair of LEDs underneath for some night riding
IMG_4903.JPG

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just getting caught up on the new build, jeeps looking great. This may sound stupid, but when I had a cluster issue on my 12, all it took to fix was unplugging it and plugging it back in. I forget what went wrong tho.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Just getting caught up on the new build, jeeps looking great. This may sound stupid, but when I had a cluster issue on my 12, all it took to fix was unplugging it and plugging it back in. I forget what went wrong tho.

Thanks Jim where did you have to unplug it from I’ve looked behind the cluster once but I may take another look tomorrow if I can get out from being under the weather

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I unplugged both connectors, or just one if thats all it as. Been a long time pulling the jeeps so I dont remember it exactly and how many are back there. I was having a weird tire pressure thing or something that once unplugged and plugged back in it stopped. Actually had that a few times now that I think about it.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I unplugged both connectors, or just one if thats all it as. Been a long time pulling the jeeps so I dont remember it exactly and how many are back there. I was having a weird tire pressure thing or something that once unplugged and plugged back in it stopped. Actually had that a few times now that I think about it.

I gotcha I didn’t get to it today but hopefully I will tomorrow and I’ll post a pic of it tomorrow and see if you spot anything that I don’t see

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So I am taking the cluster out and taking a closer look to see if I can get this EVIC to work here’s what I’m looking at if anybody can chime in any advice is appreciated
IMG_4917.JPG
IMG_4918.JPG
Cheers to all and thank you in advance

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So D-day received what I have named the dad mod today got the sign on the back and car seat installed
What can I say I’m proud of our little Wayalifer coming to the world soon
IMG_4972.JPG IMG_4974.JPG IMG_4976.JPG

Top Bottom