Death wobble

LearJeff

Why are you so concerned with my comments anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Idk... I guess I actually felt a little sorry for the OP. Poor guy is fighting DW and, admittedly, went down the wrong path to fix it. But I felt for him and how frustrating it is, as did several other responders to the post. I guess I just didn't think he needed to be called idiotic, etc. I've seen tons of your replies to many, many posts and it's obvious you know your shit. So it just seemed like your response to this guy was a bit harsh. But that's just my opinion. No offense intended - or at least no major offense intended!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Idk... I guess I actually felt a little sorry for the OP. Poor guy is fighting DW and, admittedly, went down the wrong path to fix it. But I felt for him and how frustrating it is, as did several other responders to the post. I guess I just didn't think he needed to be called idiotic, etc. I've seen tons of your replies to many, many posts and it's obvious you know your shit. So it just seemed like your response to this guy was a bit harsh. But that's just my opinion. No offense intended - or at least no major offense intended!

The guy I responded to wasn't even the OP. He was the one giving bad advice to the OP that has a legit issue. :thinking: wtf

WJCO

Meme King
I want to say a big thank you for those that took the time to respond. Obviously I didn't make it clear that I had the actual official DW only one time and it scared the heck out of me. I had a lot of problems with plain old wobble before and after that until I took the steps I mentioned. But you have done me a service. In fact, you have done the whole country a huge service to warn them about me, and what's more, I would not have known that I was an idiot without you pointing it out. I think I can humbly go on in life being a better person for having been enlightened by you. Happy Jeeping.

No one said you were an idiot. And yes, death wobble is scary and frustrating to diagnose sometimes. Many members just wanted to make it clear, that a stabilizer DOES NOT FIX death wobble.

XJADDICTION

Banned
You will be fine if you do stick around. This crew is hell bent to protect WAYALIFE, and that is a good thing. The reactions are swift and brutal from the elite core group here. At first it seems a bit too strong but in the end the trolls don't stick around. That leaves time for a site that is full of great advice, pictures, builds and videos for all levels of us Jeepers. Eddie's videos are awesome and worth watching if you haven't seen them. I always anticipate the release of the next new video of Jeeping WAYALIFE style. Pull up a seat next to the fire, say hello (that is a wave here) and relax. I did and I am glad I stuck it out. Welcome to WAYALIFE.

Kenthejeepguy

You will be fine if you do stick around. This crew is hell bent to protect WAYALIFE, and that is a good thing. The reactions are swift and brutal from the elite core group here. At first it seems a bit too strong but in the end the trolls don't stick around. That leaves time for a site that is full of great advice, pictures, builds and videos for all levels of us Jeepers. Eddie's videos are awesome and worth watching if you haven't seen them. I always anticipate the release of the next new video of Jeeping WAYALIFE style. Pull up a seat next to the fire, say hello (that is a wave here) and relax. I did and I am glad I stuck it out. Welcome to WAYALIFE.

I HAVE seen some of his videos and they are AWESOME!

Last edited:
Top Bottom