DEFENSE MINE : An Historic Panamint Valley Jeep Trail

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Great video Eddie and Cindy!

Adam im surprised you didnt try the wedge lol

I would have if I had lockers and didn't have a 5 hour drive home after that run to work the next day. Looking back I wish I had just went for it and dealt with the damage (since I knew there would be some). :brows:

MrJ3sser

All of your videos are so well put together. Professional quality every time. Easily the best Jeep vids on the net.

ALRydr

Another great video!! Watching you guys do this stuff is what got me back into Jeeps to begin with!! Keep up the awesome work!:rock:

JK BRO

DEFENSE MINE : A Historic Panamint Valley Jeep Trail

Looks like a sweet area to dabble in if I do say so myself

HoosierWolf

Terrific video guys! Might be one of my favorite jeep vids. Probably should watch it another half dozen times to make sure though :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone, we're so glad that you like it even though it's on the short side. :yup:

Yet another good one! :yup:

What was the 8th jeep? :thinking:

Us you silly :crazyeyes:

Awesome video! Would of been even better if Moby was there lol

Would have been better if I just had power steering :crazyeyes:

Great video Eddie and Cindy!

Adam im surprised you didnt try the wedge lol

I would have if I had lockers and didn't have a 5 hour drive home after that run to work the next day. Looking back I wish I had just went for it and dealt with the damage (since I knew there would be some). :brows:

:cheesy: Honestly, it was better that you didn't try. There will always be a next time. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Looks like a blast!

We need to do some more run with you guys :yup:

Great video! I love the footage when the camera in the wheel well came off. :yup:

:cheesy: I guess we just got lucky :crazyeyes:

Great video!

Missed you on this one :grayno:

Terrific video guys! Might be one of my favorite jeep vids. Probably should watch it another half dozen times to make sure though :thumb:

LOL!! Thank you :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Haha I don't blame ya! Looked extremely tough. Like Eddie always say keep the sunny side up

Sent from my iPhone

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Really good video! Gets me in the mood for the coming 2013 JKX series. I can enjoy part 1 while I'm sippin' some Honey in my new Wayalife shot glass!:yup:

jfallon1

Great job!

Another amazing video. As a south Mississippi jeeper we don't have such beautiful and historical land to wheel like you have out west so it's always nice to get a little insight into just how gorgeous the west is. Starting out at 18 and just getting into the jeep world with my CJ, your videos inspired me. Now 20 and a proud owner of a JK, I plan to follow my dreams of building as capable of a rig as you have yourself; all in hopes of traveling to wheel many of the great locations you and many others have over the whole jk experience. Sorry for the long rant but just wanted to let you know to keep up the great work and keep the videos coming.
Thanks,
Jordan.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Good job guys!! :rock:
That was a fun trip.
One I noticed in the credits it's "Cindy and Eddie" not "Eddie and Cindy". :D I like that...

fmdualexhaust

Awesome video! I don't think my stock Wrangler could keep up with you guys.
Eddie, are you ever going to sell these shot glasses? I never win anything.

Top Bottom