Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

I've got a full day tomorrow, but maybe you guys could still go. I'm considering backing out Sunday. It's supposed to snow up there tomorrow night. Matt and I tried running this trail 2 years ago with just a dusting of snow on it and it was an absolute pain in the ass. Both of us were slipping and sliding everywhere and it wasn't even enjoyable. We ended up leaving.

Snow was my concern about Sunday as well. But I am willing to try it if you are. After all, it might not snow. Could leave it open to that and just wait and see.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Since nobody is responding Im going to do one of those. Probably head out fairly early since its a drive. Meet at starbucks in downieville past idaho springs say 730. Most of you have my number so either text me or reply here if I should expect yo. Sara wont be with me this time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

anviljk

Since nobody is responding Im going to do one of those. Probably head out fairly early since its a drive. Meet at starbucks in downieville past idaho springs say 730. Most of you have my number so either text me or reply here if I should expect yo. Sara wont be with me this time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds good. I'll post if we are going for sure. Rough week at work.

Slimebones

S.O.B. trail off the Swan River trail is the real deal!! Steep, ledges, loose, wet. A real challenge. And the views in this whole area are absolutely epic. Approaching storm supplied some intermittent clouds which deposited a freezing mist on the pines and tundra. No crowds but can see how this place is busy in-season. Hard to beat the day we had though.

Top Bottom