Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Soooooo...... it's been awhile since I've wheeled in Colorado. This summer my Jeep didn't leave the trailer on the way to Moab coming through Colorado... BOOO.

I'm thinking about coming out over Memorial Day weekend, anyone interested in planning a weekend camping trip? Might still be a little chilly then, depending on elevation. Some of you may have better insight... I'm just a silly flat-lander!

I might be interested in a camping/long wheeling trip.

Likely won't be a lot of wheeling due to snow depth, but camping for sure. I might be down for something like that. I probably won't know for sure until we get closer to that time of year, but I'll keep it on the radar. Usually high 20s to low 30s at night that time of year in the mountains.

Don't listen to WJCO :), there is plenty open by memorial day, just not stuff right next to Denver necessarily. There will definitely be wheeling somewhere that we can hit, may have to go down towards Buena Vista or somewhere like that but we should keep the conversation going for sure.

Slimebones

I might be interested in a camping/long wheeling trip.

Don't listen to WJCO :), there is plenty open by memorial day, just not stuff right next to Denver necessarily. There will definitely be wheeling somewhere that we can hit, may have to go down towards Buena Vista or somewhere like that but we should keep the conversation going for sure.

What does WJCO know? :D
Chinaman Gulch is known to be open most of the year, and is an awesome trail. I would be willing to drive down there one day for this. Prefer a Saturday so I could recoup on Sunday. Long day there and back.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
What does WJCO know? :D
Chinaman Gulch is known to be open most of the year, and is an awesome trail. I would be willing to drive down there one day for this. Prefer a Saturday so I could recoup on Sunday. Long day there and back.

That might work, but will see how things are after christmas. I'd like to do something next week for sure. Will check back in and see if anyone is interested.

FrigginPope

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! Just stirring this up to see where things are at on making a run this week.

WTT, holiday craziness for scenery and serenity.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Crazy busy schedule guys - sorry I've been out of touch again for so long. Currently in Atlanta and travelling nearly every week through April, but wanted to quickly let you know that Pope and I are going to Moab for EJS Apr 13-21. Just confirmed our reservation. We're not scheduled to do any RR4W runs, just going to do whatever we feel like and check out the show. THere are still spots open, but if any Denver crew want to join - let me know.

Brute

Hooked
Crazy busy schedule guys - sorry I've been out of touch again for so long. Currently in Atlanta and travelling nearly every week through April, but wanted to quickly let you know that Pope and I are going to Moab for EJS Apr 13-21. Just confirmed our reservation. We're not scheduled to do any RR4W runs, just going to do whatever we feel like and check out the show. THere are still spots open, but if any Denver crew want to join - let me know.

I'll be out there at the same time...let's grab a beer.

I'm also thinking about visiting my sister in Denver during my oldest daughters spring break in March instead of coming after EJS so she can visit with family...I'd be up for a snow run...I'll try to firm up the dates in a week or so...

I currently have reservations to be there the 15th-18th. I really want to do Poison Spider, Hell's Revenge, and Moab Rim, and then go to the vendor show on the 18th. I'm not signed up for the Red Rocks registration yet, but I was planning on it since I wasn't sure if we'd have any other Jeeps to wheel with. If those trails and dates work for you, I'll hold off.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

I would be down for a meet up and possible a run of a lower elevation trail at some point. It has been far to long since I have done anything with my jeep. Also it would be cool to meet up with some of yall here.

I am pretty sure I saw WJCO drive by on the way to Beaver Rez last late june / early july. I was staffing the Boy Scout camp there... Actually meeting some of you would be cool too though.

:beer::beer:

Top Bottom