Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'll be out there at the same time...let's grab a beer.

I'm also thinking about visiting my sister in Denver during my oldest daughters spring break in March instead of coming after EJS so she can visit with family...I'd be up for a snow run...I'll try to firm up the dates in a week or so...

That would be awesome, on either occasion. Would love to catch up with you again.

I currently have reservations to be there the 15th-18th. I really want to do Poison Spider, Hell's Revenge, and Moab Rim, and then go to the vendor show on the 18th. I'm not signed up for the Red Rocks registration yet, but I was planning on it since I wasn't sure if we'd have any other Jeeps to wheel with. If those trails and dates work for you, I'll hold off.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, I'll be there from the 13th to the 20th/21st. At this point I'm not planning to register with RR4W, so we could definitely hook up. More the merrier!

I would be down for a meet up and possible a run of a lower elevation trail at some point. It has been far to long since I have done anything with my jeep. Also it would be cool to meet up with some of yall here.

I am pretty sure I saw WJCO drive by on the way to Beaver Rez last late june / early july. I was staffing the Boy Scout camp there... Actually meeting some of you would be cool too though.

:beer::beer:

Sure thing. These days seems everytime I want to do a trail run my work schedule gets in the way, but I'm itching to go. Maybe throw out some dates and or ideas and we can try to put something together.

Still don't have the ok for one but I may have one. How does the 26th around 1 or 2 sound? Anyone have a spot they want to go?

I could probably do this, at least as of now.

How about Dry Dock Brewery, Hampden & Chambers, Aurora?

Great place. I don't drink beer much anymore, but that's one we haven't hit in the past few years.

Kyle7R

Doing some work today! Recovery east of Tabernash.

View attachment 319383

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What a awesome organization for those in need of help! Hats off to you and everyone else that is involved[emoji482] 130 rescues in 2018[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey, I just joined up last month!

After they saved my bacon back in December after I snapped my synthetic line up in Idaho springs!

Top Bottom