Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
So dropped off the jeep this morning for some maintenance and upgrades. Fingers crossed its done by friday so we can do this. Any suggestions on meetup locations slimebones? You’re leading this one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I have serious doubts about favorable conditions on this one guys. Dumping more snow today and tomorrow up there.

That's always a risk this time of year. Let's just play it by ear, and if we have to we can push it to June which as you all know is really the beginning of the season any how.

Slimebones

Boardsurfer just came through Buena Vista today and says it was totally clear over there. Supposed to get some rain and possible snow Thurs and Fri.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I have a friend in BV who just posted a picture out his back door and it looked like at least a foot or two had dropped. Definitely a lot more than here.

Also, I heard from the shop and as you could probably guess the jeep won't be done until next week. I don't know that I've ever had a jeep shop finish on time, so that was my worry but it had to get done now. I say we push this one fellas, sorry.

Top Bottom