Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

FYI, Chinaman Gulch is officially open.

Hey Jack, what do you say if about Thursday you contact your friend in BV and have him report on snow cover over there for this coming weekend. Looks like they may be getting some additional shit dumped on them with this latest front moving through. I am leaving Sat open in hopes it is clear.

Bierpower

Hooked
Hey Jack, what do you say if about Thursday you contact your friend in BV and have him report on snow cover over there for this coming weekend. Looks like they may be getting some additional shit dumped on them with this latest front moving through. I am leaving Sat open in hopes it is clear.
My neighbor and I are talking about doing some dirt road cruising on Saturday. I can try to get out that way and see how things look.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=53935

Slimebones

Tentative plans to meet up for Sat trip to Chinamans Gulch? Meet up at The Fort restaurant on Hiway 8 at 7:00am. Convoy to Johnsons Valley to gas up. 2 hour drive. Trailhead by 9:30. Suggest anyone interested to post up here so we know who to look for at The Fort or see you at the trailhead.

Top Bottom