Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

I personally wouldn't. I thought Chinaman was harder than Holy Cross myself. But then again, my lockers weren't working when we did Chinaman.

Working lockers would definitely make a difference on Chinaman. Jeff, that's not an issue in your case. I would think you can work your way up through there. Can't be sure though. Did you install a winch yet?

boardsurfer

Coming from a guy who ran a slew of trails in a stock Rubicon, you could make it through, but I think it would be a long day of dragging skid plates over everything. Lots of big rocks up there and I would say the most limiting factor is ground clearance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty much what I was thinking too. I'm sure you'd make it, but there will be a lot of banging. And if there's even a hint of snow, it's gonna be tough going for all of us.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Yeah I’d avoid it Jeff. May be tough without rockers and lockers and a lot of scraping.

Talked to Adam and he’ll be joining us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Been working on my trailhead truck. Getting close to stage 1 complete.

IMG_4640.jpg

Hoping to use this setup in the summer for some overnighter wheeling trips.

FrigginPope

I'm out of town so will miss this one. Been itching to get the Jeep out on the trail though so I'll try to make the next outing. I at least have the RV out now, visiting family and cruising around.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I dont think I have ever seen something like that Pretty cool! What's inside?

Still gearing up but I have an air mattress and gear box for supplies. Probably going to buy a few other goodies for extended trips but the idea is something I can take out for a week and make it basecamp.

I can almost stand up in the tent so its quite roomy and with an 8 ft bed also lengthy.
98063B65-DB00-4F1C-A163-ECF0152C31AF.jpg

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
What time does everyone want to meet for CG on Sat? Im thinking 9:30-10 at the trailhead.

Top Bottom