Did I lift wrong?

alvy

I am not trying to steal your topic but I am running into the same question.
I work at the dealership and ended up going with the mopar 4" lift. Only because I know the parts service and mechanics, and I wanted to keep my warranty! I have upgraded a few thing since, went from 35's to 37's upgraded all the control arms and have cut my fenders, and the pinch seems. Seems to me I need to sleeve and gusset my Dana 44's but if it's under warranty and I can talk my way through getting things covered since I know everyone, I don't know if I got the right lift. Also, the ride is awesome, handling is fine, just noticed a power lug around 70mph (she always wants to stay in 4th gear, possibly re gearing in the future)

I just want to know if I got the wrong lift, should I be worried, and is there a way I can add to this lift without thinking it was a waste to even go for the mopar lift, and not break the bank?

Oh it's a 2013 jku auto

Sorry again for takin the topic just didnt want to start a new one if it would have started with the same thing lol

JK12

I work at the dealership and ended up going with the mopar 4" lift. Only because I know the parts service and mechanics, and I wanted to keep my warranty! I have upgraded a few thing since, went from 35's to 37's upgraded all the control arms and have cut my fenders, and the pinch seems. Seems to me I need to sleeve and gusset my Dana 44's but if it's under warranty and I can talk my way through getting things covered since I know everyone, I don't know if I got the right lift. Also, the ride is awesome, handling is fine, just noticed a power lug around 70mph (she always wants to stay in 4th gear, possibly re gearing in the future)

I just want to know if I got the wrong lift, should I be worried, and is there a way I can add to this lift without thinking it was a waste to even go for the mopar lift, and not break the bank?

Oh it's a 2013 jku auto

Sorry again for takin the topic just didnt want to start a new one if it would have started with the same thing lol

You definitely want to gusset right away if you're on 37"s

TheRoyalDoyle

Oh it's a 2013 jku auto

Jacked ;) JK ;) great question.

alvy

Haha I know I didn't want to...but didnt seem like I should start another topic! Props for the title lol

i think you are good with the lift. if i am not mistaken, the mopar lift is made by teraflex. you do want to gusset asap if you are running 37s. but that should be good. you might want to go to 4.88s if you want to fix that power issue...

andrew-

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i think you are good with the lift. if i am not mistaken, the mopar lift is made by teraflex. you do want to gusset asap if you are running 37s. but that should be good. you might want to go to 4.88s if you want to fix that power issue...

andrew-

Depends on which Mopar 4" lift he went with. The original one was made by Rubicon Express and it was a long arm kit. I'm not 100% sure who makes the kit now but, I don't think Mopar would sell a TeraFlex kit.

you are probably correct sir. I thought I heard/read it somewhere that TF engineered/ designed it for them, but it may very well had been RubiExpress that i had heard...

andrew-

Top Bottom