Disciple offroad build

Latvia1971

Hello.

I just want to say thanks to all the build advice i recieved when i posted up earlier in Late April....i have since then been recommended to disciple Offroad . Jeremy has been extremely helpful with my build idea .....looks like we will be going from the ground up new Axles ect.......i will post pics of my 2021 rubicon diesel as the build happens. Thanks again Wayalife forum.....

Mark

WJCO

Meme King
Hello.

I just want to say thanks to all the build advice i recieved when i posted up earlier in Late April....i have since then been recommended to disciple Offroad . Jeremy has been extremely helpful with my build idea .....looks like we will be going from the ground up new Axles ect.......i will post pics of my 2021 rubicon diesel as the build happens. Thanks again Wayalife forum.....

Mark
Awesome!

Latvia1971

PICTURES!
Pictures will be coming.....Jeremy next week will be finalizing my build i will be using fusion Axles with 5.38 gears e lockers . Suspension will be a EVO double throw down . Bumpers and sliders Evo .....lights baja design.....wheels KMC .....only question at this point is the steering.....there is not a hydraulic assist available yet for the Rubicon diesel.....pictures of the build will be posted....

Thanks . Mark

JimLee

Hooked
Pictures will be coming.....Jeremy next week will be finalizing my build i will be using fusion Axles with 5.38 gears e lockers . Suspension will be a EVO double throw down . Bumpers and sliders Evo .....lights baja design.....wheels KMC .....only question at this point is the steering.....there is not a hydraulic assist available yet for the Rubicon diesel.....pictures of the build will be posted....

Thanks . Mark
I believe the diesels can use the Apex steering pump upgrade and cooler that raises the steering system pressure. seems to get pretty good reviews. Its not hydro but it might make it more tolerable. You'd have to check with them to be 100% sure itll work on a diesel though. https://www.apexdesignsusa.com/products/1-1-steering-boost-kit-jl-jt-compatible

Latvia1971

Awesome! So glad to hear you'll be working with Jeremy and that we were able to help point you in the right direction :)
Yep....i appreciate the referral to Disciple offroad....if all goes as planned Jeremy should have my build quote completed by mid next week. Then it is just a matter of ordering parts and shipping my jeep to sunny California 🌞 i will be posting picks and captions as the build take place.

Mark

Top Bottom