Diy cargo nets

Notsodirtyhippie

A little update. Finished sewing the rings on now I'm adding the edge pieces on. Then off to making the attaching straps. Too bad my dog laid down right on my project. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461197056.533273.jpg

ob_tj

Damn I wish I had the patience for that! Good work. Looking forward to the finished product.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The troll's posts and all of the responses have been moved to the troll's thread. He will not be posting anymore in this thread, or any other thread. OP - sorry that your thread was hijacked by a douchebag. :thumb:

Notsodirtyhippie

The troll's posts and all of the responses have been moved to the troll's thread. He will not be posting anymore in this thread, or any other thread. OP - sorry that your thread was hijacked by a douchebag. :thumb:

It's all good. I admin a couple "mom groups" on Facebook and am used to it. Women are catty creatures that (like that guy) just like to stir up drama. It's like being a referee to a group of toddlers.

swampdog

It's all good. I admin a couple "mom groups" on Facebook and am used to it. Women are catty creatures that (like that guy) just like to stir up drama. It's like being a referee to a group of toddlers.

I like your style. If I didn't welcome you before, welcome to WAL. You are great.

WJCO

Meme King

Thank you, Sharkey.

Lol yeah. That debate thankfully has been settled. Staying with gas. Lol

I think that's a good choice. Glad to see you're enjoying your Jeep.

Trail JK

We added a cargo net between the front and rear seat to keep our dog from jumping up front and it's been a great help. [emoji106]

Notsodirtyhippie

Its all good. It's hard to tell from screen names. I like em so far. I started the project because of our pooch. A leash/harness only kinda freaked me out.

Sorry I went a little salty in the other thread. I usually mind my manners in public. Lol That guy seriously pissed me off. If you wanna battle it out, fine but don't drag other people into it.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Its all good. It's hard to tell from screen names. I like em so far. I started the project because of our pooch. A leash/harness only kinda freaked me out.

Sorry I went a little salty in the other thread. I usually mind my manners in public. Lol That guy seriously pissed me off. If you wanna battle it out, fine but don't drag other people into it.

I agree and no worries. We don't hold back on here. Lol. lots of ball less assholes pop up on the Internet. It's a safe place for them. We try and keep all the bullshit into the off topic area.

Notsodirtyhippie

I agree and no worries. We don't hold back on here. Lol. lots of ball less assholes pop up on the Internet. It's a safe place for them. We try and keep all the bullshit into the off topic area.

For like an hour when I clicked on what's new all I saw was my "f you" blazing the top.
The Internet is a great thing, until it isn't. It seriously brings out the worst is a good chunk of the population.

Top Bottom