Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille?

ihaveemerged

You’re fucking Canadian!!!!! Your bacon doesn’t even qualify as bacon. It’s just circular slices of disappointment

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Actually I’m Irish I just live in Canada. FYI there is Canadian back bacon (which is the loin not the belly) and regular good old bacon. Two completely different things. When a Canadian says “bacon” they mean the same bacon you eat.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I didn’t say obese, I said overweight look those stats up. Actually don’t bother, sit in a mall for 10 minutes and count the overweight people. Saying that the bar for what’s considered overweight has changed a lot in the last 20 years. What was once looked at as fat is now looked at as average. But almost 40% of a population being actually obese is scary as hell. The present generation is the first in history to have a shorter life expectancy than the previous one, all due to poor diet and lifestyle. Sad

Kinda hard to tell people who are overweight because in today's society everyone is overweight. Hell I'm 6 foot and 200lbs and technically am overweight but you wouldn't know it. Almost all athletes and bodybuilders are technically overweight. You're most likely overweight and don't even know it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You’re a pig farmer, you must smell like shit. Your bio says your interests are Jeeps, Beer and jeeps. The absolute last person I’m going to for advice on anything other than how to remove shit from a shoe.

Seriously though, I love bacon so keep up the good work.

Seriously though, you can't be that dense.

WJCO

Meme King
I didn’t say obese, I said overweight look those stats up. Actually don’t bother, sit in a mall for 10 minutes and count the overweight people. Saying that the bar for what’s considered overweight has changed a lot in the last 20 years. What was once looked at as fat is now looked at as average. But almost 40% of a population being actually obese is scary as hell. The present generation is the first in history to have a shorter life expectancy than the previous one, all due to poor diet and lifestyle. Sad

You must be the expert in judging weight there, Mr Mall Critic. You go sit at the mall judging people's weight and I'll be in my Jeep ( with a stock grill and a small beer gut) driving to a campsite with some friends and have some beer around the campfire with some buddies. You're sound like the type of poser who takes his shirt off to show others how badass you are, lol.

Jacob-Black-Twilight-Taylor-Lautner-b.jpg

ihaveemerged

Yes you do care. If you can't deal with opinions different from yours don't post the web is not for you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Funny how this whole thing started by certain people having issues with what another person does to their vehicle. These are the people that have a problem with others different views not me. To go to lengths to take pics of people’s vehicles and blast them online without them knowing is pathetic and small. Or to go to the lengths that some have done on this thread to create memes at my expense which I find hilarious and flattering;)

If you seriously think I care what anyone thinks about anything you are sadly mistaken. I couldn’t give two fucks about someone with different views looking me in the eye let alone someone that I’ll never meet online.

This is good old fashioned pissing match entertainment, no emotion involved at all:).

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Funny how this whole thing started by certain people having issues with what another person does to their vehicle. These are the people that have a problem with others different views not me. To go to lengths to take pics of people’s vehicles and blast them online without them knowing is pathetic and small. Or to go to the lengths that some have done on this thread to create memes at my expense which I find hilarious and flattering;)

If you seriously think I care what anyone thinks about anything you are sadly mistaken. I couldn’t give two fucks about someone with different views looking me in the eye let alone someone that I’ll never meet online.

This is good old fashioned pissing match entertainment, no emotion involved at all:).

In case you didn't pick it up yet, no one is concerned about what you think and we too are finding this hilarious. You created this thread not us so if anyone is trying to start this so called pissing match its you.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Here have a few!

Attachments

• 2E48EF80-ED26-4877-AE7B-CC7196EFE94F.jpeg
    2E48EF80-ED26-4877-AE7B-CC7196EFE94F.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 1682178B-0257-4D36-A65B-496BC690C9CC.jpeg
    1682178B-0257-4D36-A65B-496BC690C9CC.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 150

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Kinda hard to tell people who are overweight because in today's society everyone is overweight. Hell I'm 6 foot and 200lbs and technically am overweight but you wouldn't know it. Almost all athletes and bodybuilders are technically overweight. You're most likely overweight and don't even know it.
I hate that crap. I'm 5' 10" and 195 and according to my bmi I'm overweight. 🙄

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ihaveemerged

I hate that crap. I'm 5' 10" and 195 and according to my bmi I'm overweight. [emoji849]

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My business is in the fitness industry and have been working with people trying to change their bodies for three decades. The only true measure to know if you are overweight is to have a body composition test done. Like the one guy stated every bodybuilder is overweight using the BMI as a tool. It doesn’t work for people that have more muscle than average.

A male should have 15% body fat or lower to be considered in great shape (average North American male is actually high 20s%) and a woman should be 20% (average closer to mid 30s). Many people are clinically obese regardless of their weight on the scale. When these numbers come out about 36% of the US being obese they don’t mean clinically they mean morbidly obese, a whole other level.

ihaveemerged

In case you didn't pick it up yet, no one is concerned about what you think and we too are finding this hilarious. You created this thread not us so if anyone is trying to start this so called pissing match its you.

As long as we are all laughing:) By the way I did not create this thread. I posted on another thread and a moderator created this thread from that one to stay on topic. As for no one caring what I think, they shouldn’t care as they don’t know me just like I don’t care about some other random persons comments. I don’t know if the person is male, female, young, old, rich or poor. Like I stated earlier, this is just entertainment for all involved. If it isn’t entertaining what’s the point in commenting and wasting time from ones day?

fiend

Caught the Bug
As long as we are all laughing:) By the way I did not create this thread. I posted on another thread and a moderator created this thread from that one to stay on topic. As for no one caring what I think, they shouldn’t care as they don’t know me just like I don’t care about some other random persons comments. I don’t know if the person is male, female, young, old, rich or poor. Like I stated earlier, this is just entertainment for all involved. If it isn’t entertaining what’s the point in commenting and wasting time from ones day?

Wait. Aren’t you going to go off the deep end, ask to have your account deleted, go on some rant about drinking Koolade or EVO or Dynatrac or some such thing? Or pull a veteran card? Or say you’ll beat up some forum peeps if you encounter them on the trail? I’m confused 🤷🏻*♂️. This is not how this is all supposed to go.

TrailHunter

Hooked
So just to recap:

1. You don’t care what anyone thinks or says about your grill.
2. You are arguing here only to protect the feelings of others... because you think they are too afraid to speak up for themselves and somehow need your help.
3. You think we are all Pathetic Fat Hillbilly Losers.
4. You are gods gift to man, physically, mentally and how you live your life.
5. You believe It’s Wrong to judge a Jeep accessory.... but its OK to judge people by their weight..
6. You forgot to refill your med prescriptions for this week.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

ihaveemerged

Wait. Aren’t you going to go off the deep end, ask to have your account deleted, go on some rant about drinking Koolade or EVO or Dynatrac or some such thing? Or pull a veteran card? Or say you’ll beat up some forum peeps if you encounter them on the trail? I’m confused 🤷🏻*♂️. This is not how this is all supposed to go.

I have no idea what you are trying to say so I guess we are both confused.

Top Bottom