Does anyone know how to crawl up another jeep?

GraniteCrystal

With all the pics you see of this, I never would've considered it dangerous or stupid. Good to know. Anyone got pics or more stories of how it went wrong?

TrailHunter

Hooked
With all the pics you see of this, I never would've considered it dangerous or stupid. Good to know. Anyone got pics or more stories of how it went wrong?

I looked it up, found one.... sounds like a total rare freak accident. A woman spectator in Edmonton was run over and killed because she was standing to close... Maybe the driver made an error and things didn’t go smoothly. I was more worried about OP maybe flipping or damaging something. But yeah, definitely don’t stand too close.

IMG_5847.JPG

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I looked it up, found one.... sounds like a total rare freak accident. A woman spectator in Edmonton was run over and killed because she was standing to close... Maybe the driver made an error and things didn’t go smoothly. I was more worried about OP maybe flipping or damaging something. But yeah, definitely don’t stand too close.

View attachment 285691

That's the one! To be honest what is the reason to do this anyway. Kinda looks like a a dog when it lifts it leg to pee!:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Stupid flops on RTI ramps happen more times than people think and really, just do a search on YouTube and you see a few that got caught on video. And, that's a more controlled situation. While I have posed on other Jeeps and other Jeeps on mine, it has ALWAYS been for display purposes at shows. Personally, I think it's kind of stupid and really I prefer NOT to do it.

trailraider

This belongs here:

i have never seen this before, if its legit.....i'm buying two. this will achieve two things 1: I will be able to do a front and rear pose at same time 2: I cant fit a hoist in my house so this will work as an oil change ramp for my truck.

JeepJeep75

i have never seen this before, if its legit.....i'm buying two. this will achieve two things 1: I will be able to do a front and rear pose at same time 2: I cant fit a hoist in my house so this will work as an oil change ramp for my truck.

They are cool looking, but there’s no way I’m getting under that flimsy looking thing and trusting my life to the integrity of Chinese quality-control.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
It was an April fools joke by RC

Lil_Dil

Yeah I just wanted to crawl up a very small wall. It was basically a rock but my damn car was left just roaring at the wall. All bark

Lil_Dil

CarolinaJK

Just be careful who you let drive up your tire! I’ve had a few friends drive right up on mine, no problems. Decided to let another friend try last year and he ripped my flare off and buckled my fender. Really didn’t care as it wasn’t that bad, but I know some would.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom