Downsizing sucks... Steel is for sale.

Andy5160

Hooked
Sorry to see it go. I myself might end up on this page as much as I hate to think about it.
In any case, good luck with the sale and I hope whatever that is happening that made you to make the decisions you did not want to make will be over soon.

Napalm

Sorry to see it go. I myself might end up on this page as much as I hate to think about it.
In any case, good luck with the sale and I hope whatever that is happening that made you to make the decisions you did not want to make will be over soon.

Damn that sucks, good luck on the sale

Thank you gentleman.

I updated the first post with POSSIBLE part out details.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
WOW, sucks you have to part with Steel. That's a good price. Hopefully someone in the WAL family can swing the deal!

Napalm

WOW, sucks you have to part with Steel. That's a good price. Hopefully someone in the WAL family can swing the deal!

Thanks man. I wasn't sure if my price was fair, I just took NADA and added a couple hundred for the mods.

Sorry to hear. I hope things work out and you get back in the saddle soon.

Thanks brother.

Jesus Fuck! That blows hate to see ya get rid of steel! Let me know what parts you are looking for I'll keep an eye out.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man I sure will!!

garretthaynes

Well, unfortunately what I thought wouldn't happen has to happen so Steel is officially on the market. Most of you are very familiar with this Jeep as it's entire life has been documented in my build threads, but here's the Gist.

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S.
16k miles
Auto
430 Radio
Garage kept and outrageously maintained with my OCD.

EVO Leveling kit
Rubi 32s
EVO 1/4 Pounder w/Warn Winch
EVO rear D Rings
Mopar sliders
EVO C Gussets
Truck-Lite LEDS
Trektop NX
Cb

Some other stuff.

Wayalife price - $32,000.

View attachment 273430
View attachment 273431
View attachment 273432

EDIT: Considering possible part out. Let me know if you are interested via PM and what part.

PM sent.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
What's more depressing is I just made a deal locally for all stock parts I'm missing. Looks I'm gonna go ahead and part it out for an easier sale starting this weekend.

In all honesty, you'll get more for the mods (soft top, bumper, etc.) if you sell them separately, than if you were to just leave them on the vehicle.

Okay, and if you don't mind me asking, what are you going to replace Steel with? An older Wrangler, or are you going to something a little cheaper?

Napalm

In all honesty, you'll get more for the mods (soft top, bumper, etc.) if you sell them separately, than if you were to just leave them on the vehicle.

Okay, and if you don't mind me asking, what are you going to replace Steel with? An older Wrangler, or are you going to something a little cheaper?

Yeah, I've thought about it and it seems that I could double my profits if I take everything off.

And I don't mind a bit. The plan is to try and remain with one car payment for a few months to get back into a financially stable spot. After that, we are wanting something cheaper but that we can still use on the trail with a max budget of about 15k. Here is what I will be looking for:
1. 2002-2006 Wrangler TJ.
2. 2007-2009 Wrangler JK 2dr Rubicon.

Wish i was local, id snag that bumper up :doh:

I wish it wasn't so much to ship. How dare EVO make it so heavy?!?!?! :)

Sorry to hear that man. If at all possible, I'd give the sale a little more time and post it to various sites if you haven't done so already.

Yeah, I've got it listed several places. I'm gonna go ahead and post up a feeler for a part out but wont actually take it apart until after the weekend.

Top Bottom