Downsizing sucks... Steel is for sale.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I've thought about it and it seems that I could double my profits if I take everything off.

And I don't mind a bit. The plan is to try and remain with one car payment for a few months to get back into a financially stable spot. After that, we are wanting something cheaper but that we can still use on the trail with a max budget of about 15k. Here is what I will be looking for:
1. 2002-2006 Wrangler TJ.
2. 2007-2009 Wrangler JK 2dr Rubicon.

I hear ya. I have a very small portion left to pay on my Jeep and until that's paid off, I'm not trading my truck in on a new one. I could afford two payments, but it would be tight. I think you'll be extremely happy with a TJ! They aren't quite as plush or ride as well as a JK, but still very fun. I would just recommend one that is mostly stock, low miles, and has the 4.0.

jesse3638

Hooked
I hear ya. I have a very small portion left to pay on my Jeep and until that's paid off, I'm not trading my truck in on a new one. I could afford two payments, but it would be tight. I think you'll be extremely happy with a TJ! They aren't quite as plush or ride as well as a JK, but still very fun. I would just recommend one that is mostly stock, low miles, and has the 4.0.
Yeah mine will be paid off next March or April. So we'll be down to 1 car payment and I can't wait. My truck is paid off but I'm thinking of selling it and getting a 06-11 civic. I don't really have a need for a truck and the savings in fuel would be a couple hundred a month probably.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Good luck, bud! Like Banana Jeep said, TJ's are way fun and for a guy like you who isn't into super large tires, can keep it a good center of gravity and take it easy on the drivetrain. They are pretty darn stable on 33's. Something to look forward to at least. Make sure you do like me and stick around Jeep or not.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
PENDING SALE.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

84985.jpg

Top Bottom